Silver Dollar City 2013 Coaster

• 4 weeks later...

"What specifically about the inversion caused the problems?"

A lawyer could argue that the loop is at fault here.

1. If not for the LOOP, perhaps a more reliable vendor could have designed and built KI's 2000 coaster

2. If not for the LOOP being 118 feet tall (and in the middle of the ride), the coaster could have been smaller, and therefore perhaps designed by a more reliable vendor

3. If not for the LOOP being 118 feet tall (and in the middle of the ride), the trains could have been lighter, and might not have beat up the track so badly

4. If not for the LOOP, the coaster could have possibly run standard, more comfortable trains

5. If not for the putting all of their eggs in the LOOP, the designers might have designed a more thrilling, well rounded coaster

So you see your honor, even though the LOOP was the smoothest, most trouble free part of the coaster, the LOOP is actually behind all of the problems.

-Buckeye Brad, who is not really being serious but showing how easy it is to invert the truth.

• Like 2

I hate it when parks do that. They combine a POV and an offride into the same video.

Apart from that, it looks to be a fast moving coaster with good pacing (except for that awkward trick track around 0:35). I certainly won't be heading out there solely for Outlaw Run, but I may just to experience the park again.

• Like 5

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...