KI Trip Report 6-26

rcs

My family and I made our annual trek to KI Tuesday and enjoyed a fun day at the park. The place was pretty busy for a Tuesday, but the weather was nice and we had a good time. We rode the following: Flight Deck, Viking Fury (x2), Congo Falls, White Water Canyon, Racer (x3), Backlot Stunt Coaster, Adventure Express (x2), Shake, Rattle & Roll (x2), Monster, Dodgems, Boo Blasters, Woodstock Express, Surf Dog. We also rode the train over to Soak City and spent a couple of hours over there and also went up the Eiffel Tower. I wanted to get a ride on some of the other rides, like The Beast, but neither my wife or son were in the mood to wait in the fairly long lines some of the rides sported.

Only the blue side was running on The Racer early in the day, but the red side began operating later in the day. It was a much rougher ride than the blue train. Also, Woodstock Express was a very rough ride. My wife felt the same way about the Adventure Express, but I don't share that view. Now, on to the pics:

040.jpg

My family and I before entering the park.

047.jpg

Barb and I before the rope drop.

049.jpg

Kolby and I prepare to ride Flight Deck, our first ride of the day.

052.jpg

Here is a shot of Viking Fury.

072.jpg

Kolby and I on Backlot Stunt Coaster.

085.jpg

Me and my sweetie enjoying something sweet. :)

094.jpg

Soaked after a ride on White Water Canyon.

100.jpg

101.jpg

103.jpg

105.jpg

110.jpg

Some pics from the Eiffel Tower.

176.jpg

Nice view of the fountains and tower.

166.jpg

A shot of the carousel.

169.jpg

Taking a rest by the fountains.

163.jpg

Another shot of the tower.

• Like 2

Thanks for sharing your TR and pics

How long do you estimate Beast line was?

On Tuesday, Beast line was ~45 min in mid afternoon and ~25 min around 9pm (measured from enter line to ride dispatched). The lower queue was in use at times, but not the station queue.

Edit to add - Ohiocolts, if you look close, the DB line is only using one of the long lower queue sections and isn't full in the upper square. Really, not a bad line at all - my opinion fairly typical for summer midweek.

Yeah, I would say The Beast was about a 45 minute wait both times we were back that way. My wife isn't a big fan of waiting in line for too long, so as you can see, we mostly rode rides with shorter wait times. Our longest wait all day was about 20 minutes for Boo Blasters, but the kids really wanted to ride it.