New Giga what?

xXDrummerKiDXx

I've only been to Cedar Point two times, but both times Maverick was down in the morning and Top Thrill Dragster wasn't even open for my first trip (which was expected). Maverick was down for about 30 minutes, but it was still worth the wait.

Sorry if what I said a few posts up was a bit snarky. The general point I was trying to get across was that these rides are typically up, at least from my experiences. Not once have they gone down when I've visited.

In fact, now that I reflect upon my visits, even Space Spiral was operating during each trip. Maybe I'm lucky?

• Like 3

Sorry if what I said a few posts up was a bit snarky. The general point I was trying to get across was that these rides are typically up, at least from my experiences. Not once have they gone down when I've visited.

In fact, now that I reflect upon my visits, even Space Spiral was operating during each trip. Maybe I'm lucky?

4876696414_d3f62d18be_z.jpg

Sorry, had to. :P

• Like 3

TheCrypt (sorry the quote thing won't work on my iPad ) well the few times I have been (5-6) to Cedar Point, Top Thrill Dragster has been down every time I have been at least once a day if not the whole day. I have also checked the web cams a few times no car being launched at 120 miles per hours. Again as I said I am sue I'm wrong.

Nah my last visit only TTD went down and that was during ERT. They had it up and running not long after park opening.

In fact TTD is the only ride that I have seen break down at CP.

We both are lucky I guess

I don't know bout y'all. But when I went to Cedar Point, Millie broke down twice, TTD was down twice, Maverick didn't open on time, and Wicked Twister was down. Thank god I bought Fast Lane that day, otherwise I would be ****ed. Granted I did ride all of them more than once.

Well it has been faithful to me. One ride that has a lot of downtime (at least when I'm there) is Firehawk.

With that being my favorite ride (not including SOB) it's really disappointing. And when it IS open it has a long line. It's always worth my 1 1/2 hour wait.

Waits are only fun when you have people with you. I person couldn't wait an hour for s ride by myself. Although I did with SOB.

Huss...

Ah good ole Hoose rides, now those are super reliable.

In my several trips to Cedar Point I have never seen TTD operate for a whole day, Milly has at least went down once when I was in line for it on my trips, Maverick has went down once or twice in all of my trips to the Point and Wicked Twister has never been down in all my trips there.I would take an Intamin, down time or not, as those are some of the best rides I have ever had the pleasure to ride.

Yes they have bigger rides. Much bigger rides.

Take a look: http://rcdb.com/4529.htm

But KI has a coaster that is longer than any CP offering.

What are you saying, Milleiunuim Force is longer then Diamondback.

:)

Unless I'm missing some sarcasm here, you are forgetting a certain wooden coaster that runs rampant through the woods of Kings Island.

• Like 1