Flyer Rumor

Express44

amen to that PKIBeast, i have ridden both kinds of flyers, the B&M and the Vekoma, and i do say they are both pretty cool experiences. I prefer the B&M version because the restraints don't crush your chest like the Vekoma versions do, and they are much smoother. I think the B&M version is worth 1 1/2 hour wait at the longest, they are pretty good.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

it's not like there's much difference between the two (movie or show).. um.. i heard something about an announcment in late june so within a few weeks we might here something (don't quote me on that)

as far as the flyers go.. i'd vote for B&M because that pretzel loop it something else.. it's hard to explain so if you haven't been on S:UF get on one!!! it's an incredible element. those trains are SOO comfy too!

Well the whats different about the movie verison is that the mansion was somewhat bigger and the mansion was isolated with no neighborhood near.

The TV show had the mansion in the burbs and the front gates werent that big like they were in the movie.Plus in the tv show they had a pet lion named Kitty you dont ever see Kitty in the movies.

So more than likely if PKI goes with the Addams Family concept it will be based on the Movies.

I'm going to say that I don't think PKI will get a flier, because with Geauga Lake having a flier and Cedar Point and Kentucky Kingdom rumored to get a flier, it's just not likely that they would go with one too. I think they would do something unique again like they did with SoB.

My two cents. Once you translate that to American money it's worth less than a stray hair in an ash tray.

:cowboy:

I have not heard about SFKK getting a Flying coaster at all. Where did you hear this? Anyway, as long as the layouts of these are unique, I couldn't care less if all of the parks in Ohio have a flyer. Nobody says this when it comes to wood coasters... "Geez, I hope PKI doesn't get a wood coaster cause CP, GL, and SFKK have one."

haha a SFKK flyer rumor from a different park chain of CF, guess that one won't fall through. But anyway, i do agree with Reality15's post though, why would PKI get a flyer also, CP is supposed to get a record breaking one soon, so it would be logical if PKI went for something different.