The compliment thread

homestar92

the employees have been a lot more nice and informitive. They even answer my questions(record) when i say when sob gonna open

You're asking questions that you already know the answer to? I'm sure they really appreciate that.

Hmm... people seem to be making less pointless topics recently! :)

• Like 1

I've noticed a lot of threads on this forum always turn negative. So I decided to make this thread so that we can all share happy, positive things that happen to us at/around/regarding Kings Island. I'll go first.

I like the night staff on The Beast. They work very efficiently, and always seem very happy, even though you know they want nothing more than to go home. I also like the Flight Deck staff. It seems like they are always super-enthusiastic and I always have more fun because of it.

In short, I like when ride-ops are upbeat and fun.

FINALLY. Someone with a good heart. Somtimes when I post stuff, people can get so negitive. We are all here for the same reason... to talk about KI or other parks.....

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

I have met people from this site that will sit here with me while it's raining and my daughter is doing CFK. In fact, I've met friends on this site that have allowed us to share hotel rooms, their homes, split the cost of gas and so much more. There are some very kind and nice people on this site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 8

Wait this thread STILL exists?!

Wow, time flies in just 2 years, what a silly BB1 I was way back then.

I'd like to give compliments to Don Helbig and all that he does at Kings Island!

• Like 8

Guest dtk1376

I haven't met anyone here yet either as I am still kinda new to the site, but everyone has seemed to be really nice here so far. Looking forward to participating in one of the official or unofficial KIC days in the future.

• Like 6

Guest dtk1376

I compliment all the KI public relations people that have been having to field questions about the status of Drop Tower without knowing much about what's going on other than it's down.

• Like 3

Guest FersureShelbi

I haven't met anyone from the site being new to it but everyone seems very knowledgeable about all things Kings Island and I love gaining their knowledge. It makes me wish I lived at least an hour or so closer to the park.

Also those ribs posted by jcgoble3 have made me extremely hungry because they look delicious.

• Like 6

• 3 years later...

On another topic I created, I had a very pleasant experience with guest services. I had bought the Coaster Combo tickets, took my trip to KI, and then accidentally threw out the tickets before I had used them on my trip to Cedar Point. They looked up my purchase, shot me another email with the link to print off the tickets again. I was really thinking I had blown it.

• Like 5

I'd like to use this time to give a shout out to CoasterBob62 on youtube - he makes the best KI videos. I wonder if he ever reads these forums...

Also another shout out to everybody on these forums, I have yet to meet a rude person here and everyone's been so nice, love you guys <3

• Like 5