Plans for Crypt

SonofBaconator

It will be used for a haunt attraction this year and possibly upcoming years. But I know me and some others on here wish they would bring the wrecking ball to it and that other thing in AZ. Todos los hilos conducen a Hiljo de la Bestia!

• Like 1

It will dissapoint me if management decides to keep the tall, ugly building Crypt was housed in for a HH attraction that doesn't need a building of that size. I would much prefer the building torn down and some landscaping done to that area. Of course, I wouldn't mind a new ride ;)

I really hope they don't keep it a Haunt attraction forever. I'd really like the building utilized and maybe some time of new ride put into it. There is another post on here with a lot of great ideas that could be done to that building, some of which include an indoor mini-coaster as well as a new dark ride of some kind. My vote is for either of those things!

My vote? A real, genuine log flume. Omit spitting beagle.

I have not seen said beagle turned on yet this year, and I've ridden it at least twice and walked by it many more times. Perhaps they finally decided to shut him off?

Then either A) I've just been visiting on days that it wasn't working, or B) they were late turning him on for the season (and I'll note that A could potentially cause B). I haven't been there since June 21, about two weeks ago.