Why is there land clearing behind sob?

stashua123

Why does everyone have to find a reason to think something is going on with SOB?

Maybe because it is sitting SBNO and there is possible clearing behind the ride. Most would think it may have something to do with the ride ; if true ;)

Why does everyone have to find a reason to think something is going on with SOB?

Maybe because it is sitting SBNO and there is possible clearing behind the ride. Most would think it may have something to do with the ride ; if true ;)

UPDATE The Webcam is facing SOB now directly http://www.visitking...ine-fun/webcams

UPDATE The Webcam was moved but check here for the screen capture https://www.facebook...st/313135991408

Also someone is reporting a semi truck parked next to SOB. Of course this may have nothing to do with SOB, maybe something for the 4th celebrations.

But I would like to see this so called clearing in a picture

There is a good chance what is believed to be land clearing is just the summer dry season setting in.

A similar claim was made a few seasons ago, and it was just a combination of vehicle traffic in the area & dry weather (brown grass).

If there is land being cleared, we should also be able to see the equipment used to do the clearing.

• Like 1

UPDATE The Webcam is facing SOB now directly http://www.visitking...ine-fun/webcams

UPDATE The Webcam was moved but check here for the screen capture https://www.facebook...st/313135991408

Also someone is reporting a semi truck parked next to SOB. Of course this may have nothing to do with SOB, maybe something for the 4th celebrations.

But I would like to see this so called clearing in a picture

That is not uncommon, last week, the Soak City WC was facing DB's 2nd hill

You do know there is a clearing behind Son of Beast for trams/signs of times past right? Now since you probably did know heres a few questions. 1 Why would they do this? 2 What may come? 3 Demolition for the bundle of sticks? All those answers will be answered shortly after the commercial break when Kings Island makes the big announcement some day.

You do know there is a clearing behind Son of Beast for trams/signs of times past right? Now since you probably did know heres a few questions. 1 Why would they do this? 2 What may come? 3 Demolition for the bundle of sticks? All those answers will be answered shortly after the commercial break when Kings Island makes the big announcement some day.

Signs of times? What do you mean by that?

Signs of times? What do you mean by that?

Wild ThornBerries sign and a few other signs are back there.

How have you been able to see these signs? I would want to get a glimpse at them myself.

Google maps at the Son of Beast area, you see alot....

Not to mention, further back past the SOB graveyard lies a few of the original pens and buildings from Lion Country Safari buried in overgrowth. Quite creepy even in the daytime to look at them. Also quite creepy to see the old farmhouse that lies inside the fort next to Soak City...

^You've seen the house? I'd love to... Wonder if that's part of the train tour?

As to the webcam, it rotates everywhere (and offers nice views of the park. I have a few screenshots of it facing AAT and of it facing Action Zone. It's no big deal.

0-SoB in 1 post or less...

• Like 1