Fast Lane

Scott Evans

So how does Fast Lane work? I got Fast Lane passes for my birthday for this Saturday. What should I expect? What would the average wait time be if any?

Also where do the Fast Lane entry points begin? I'm assuming for Stunt Track & Diamond Back they use the SRO & former Fast Pass lanes. What about Beast, Racer, etc?

1. You get infront of the whole line of people by a adjacent route

2. A 0-7 minute wait

3. Usually by the enterance of the ride, and or the exit

Wait its your birthday on Saturday? Well happy birthday to you on Saturday!

Awesome. Looking forward to it. I didn't renew my pass this season due to my new part time job and other expenses so this will probably be my one time to KI this year. Goal is to ride Diamond Back at least 5 times and Beast at least at night front seat. Not to mention Invertigo for only the second time. One ride I will not use fast pass on is Firehawk as I simply don't like that ride.

Next stupid question. Where do you buy the $5 20 oz drink wristbands? Yes I want to be in the 1% that day :-)

Called the park the other day and they said you cannot buy the 20 oz wristbands unless its a group sale. You can buy a souvenir cup refill band for five dollars almost anywhere though.

I would not recommend using a front of the line pass on a weekday when it is in the high 90s. The park will not likely be crowded enough to justify that. That said, the unlimited drinks will be VERY nice on a hot day. Just food for thought.

Unless 4th of July crowds last all week typically?

I'll put up a full trip report later. But Fast Lane did come in handy even though most lines were non-existent. Due to the heat severely taking a toll on my body (20 years and 40 lbs ago I would have been better) we only got in 26 rides, 3 Diamondback 2 on beast and 4 on the Haunted House ride (I hate the new name). Was shocked to find no misting fans around being replaced by fruit that requires a knife to eat. Bought the 15 dollar wrist band for drinks but was disappointed that they wouldn't honor it at the fudge shop where the Coke Freestyle was. Overall a good time and with the heat not having to stand in line with the 108 degree weather was a blessing. Hopefully next year me and my friend plan our annual park trip (we went to CP last year) in May.

You could be able to visit the park in June, and it being much cooler.

When the Sun gets very hot, it usually means that it is about to cool, making for much cooler temperatures. I would think that our next couple of Summers will be quite pleasant, maybe similar to this past Winter.

You could be able to visit the park in June, and it being much cooler.

When the Sun gets very hot, it usually means that it is about to cool, making for much cooler temperatures. I would think that our next couple of Summers will be quite pleasant, maybe similar to this past Winter.

Depends on when you go in June (although I doubt we'll see a June day temp wise like he saw yesterday). It was up in the 90s when we went early in the season, May perhaps, and down in the 50s/low 60s for 2 seperate trips in June this season. Can't predict the weather anytime out, so I doubt the fast pass lanes cut wait time much, however getting in/out quickly and back into the AC probably made for a nicer day overall than even waiting 10 minutes out in that heat.

I know that during Haunt last year and with my Haunt exit being feet away of the entrance's of AE and that Sling Shot thing, i didn't see any long lines for both rides after 6 pm. I was at the exit, so i was able to see that.