River Town

SonofBaconator

Done? In what way?

5, 10, 20 years from now?

If the park continues to stay open for decades to come, then I'm sure each "area" will get new rides or attractions. Are they done for the next few years? Maybe... But will Rivertown look the same in 5 years, much less 50? Don't count on it...

Well, a part of River town was originally in kiddie land where the log flume is. What I'm saying is that they have Diamondback, The Beast, the Miami Valley Railroad and White Water Canyon so they don't really have enough room to add a new ride. Even if they demolished Crypt, they would still have barley any space to work with to build a new ride.

Before Diamondback, would you have imagined that a B&M hypercoaster could've fit comfortably in Rivertown?

And even then, the plot of land that The Crypt is on could very easily hold LARGE flat rides. An S&S Screamin' Swing... A suspended HUSS Top Spin placed in a highly detailed set... An antique car ride...

Parks have done a lot more with a lot less. Did you know Disneyland is 85 acres? Kings Island is nearly 400...

At some parks, the trees (and flowers, plants, waterfalls, pools, and Gardens) are indeed a major attraction factor! I would very much approve...

It looks bad when a park has no trees. It takes away from the scenery. I've been to a fair amount of parks that don't have surrounding trees and they all looked pretty tacky. you don't just have to think about thrills, you have to think of how it fits the surrounding scenery.

At some parks, the trees (and flowers, plants, waterfalls, pools, and Gardens) are indeed a major attraction factor! I would very much approve...

It looks bad when a park has no trees. It takes away from the scenery. I've been to a fair amount of parks that don't have surrounding trees and they all looked pretty tacky.

Cedar Point (Outside of the Frontier Trail, even which has been dwindling in the tree department.).

Well we are getting a new haunt in the box of FUN so.....

Revamps, maybe a wild west show, hopefully some sort of ride like the one of fire in a building, in a Tennessee place.......

That's the last thing we need is to have to yell fire in that building. Then it'd be an actual Crypt...

People seem to forget the large swath of land White Water Canyon's queue line resides in. While severing the lengthy forested queue from the ride in favor of a clone of Jungle Cruise's indoor switchback sounds like grounds for the KI Facebook community to bear arms at the very mention of deforestation (of which they instantly had no problem with Swan Lake's demise after it was announced a Beemer were to dance upon its grave), I believe there to be more than enough space for a few flat rides, beautiful scenery, and a chance for that hidden lake in-betwixt WWC and the railroad to be seen in its full glory.

• Like 1

What I like about the park the best is that they use the coasters as a perimeter to the park with the exception of Backlot Stunt Coaster. So i don't think that they won't put in anmything big in river town because Diamondback and The Beast are already crowding the area to build a new ride there besides Crypt.

People seem to forget the large swath of land White Water Canyon's queue line resides in. While severing the lengthy forested queue from the ride in favor of a clone of Jungle Cruise's indoor switchback sounds like grounds for the KI Facebook community to bear arms at the very mention of deforestation (of which they instantly had no problem with Swan Lake's demise after it was announced a Beemer were to dance upon its grave), I believe there to be more than enough space for a few flat rides, beautiful scenery, and a chance for that hidden lake in-betwixt WWC and the railroad to be seen in its full glory.

That's the longest sentence I've read all week.

• Like 1

1 area that you don't have is the "small" circled area to the left of Diamondback. That is White Water Canyon's resovoir that cannot be taken out (but it can be moved). Also, I would love for it to not disrupt The Beast. I'm a bit saddened every time I see Vortex, Diamondback, etc at the top of The Beast's 2nd lift. I wish those trees would grow faster!

What I like about the park the best is that they use the coasters as a perimeter to the park with the exception of Backlot Stunt Coaster. So i don't think that they won't put in anmything big in river town because Diamondback and The Beast are already crowding the area to build a new ride there besides Crypt.

What does that make The Racer or Great Pumpkin Coaster? Or even Surf Dog?

1 area that you don't have is the "small" circled area to the left of Diamondback. That is White Water Canyon's resovoir that cannot be taken out (but it can be moved). Also, I would love for it to not disrupt The Beast. I'm a bit saddened every time I see Vortex, Diamondback, etc at the top of The Beast's 2nd lift. I wish those trees would grow faster!

What does that make The Racer or Great Pumpkin Coaster? Or even Surf Dog?

I know you are just trying to get on his nerves. You know what he's trying to say, you just are picking on the newbie.

• Like 1