White Water Canyon 2012 Poll

TheBEASTunchained

I don't think they can put a new big ride there because it serves a lot of purposes. A haunt maze, a cool-off ride, a interacting ride (water guns) and it is a ride that you can wiat for when the others have long lines. plus if they would put a big ride there, they would have to put it over the railroad, which I wouldn't like one bit.

Get more soaking elements. The only side of the raft you get drenched in is the right side.

??? The boat is round. How is there a right side?

Anyone ever been to the Roundhouse at Put-in-Bay?

Common joke among most bands playing there- "Don't pee in the corner!" (that was before the addition).

• Like 1

I think they could add a few more elements to it (waterfalls, more rapids, etc...)

Yeah. I gave it 4 stars. I went on july 4th weekend and it was 110 f. The humidity was horrible. But, we got on every ride in the park in 5 min. or less. Exept this ride.It was a 2 hour wait. And somtimes I dont get wet. We went over to Planet Snoopy and we did their snoopy splash dance (its like a maze, with LOTS of water). It was terrific! I fot soaked head 2 toe. And their was no wait.

But, overall I love white water canyon. They need more water though.

There needs to be a 3.5. I love WWC. It is my favorite water ride. Just wish that the guy in the tower could shoot some water cannons when guest are shooting them.

Would also like to see some water falls like at CP if they still have them there.

I agree with TromaKing. If the water cannons aren't being used by guests, the ride op should have free reign with them. Of course, the park should also make a point of informing guests of this fun feature. If you're not familiar with the ride, you'd never know that you could spend some quarters to soak guests unless you walked back there, which isn't something the average guest does due to the extremely long walk.