Train Photos.

SonofBaconator

I'm trying to make save a ton of Miami Valley Railroad photos because I'm trying to make a site dedicated to the trains but I need some help. I have a ton of photos already but most are from frequently viewed cites. I just need some photos from your visits to KI if you have any. I wont care if you don't want to, but I don't want any photos of families at all, just the trains. If you guys could help me out, that would greatly be appreciated.

A idea, make a whole topic dedicated to the KIMVRR, and or make a whole topic about trains in general in the off topic area. I hope it works out, it seems like a good idea for a website dedicated to trains. I may have a few this fall, BB1

Hay Railroader19, I have a few pictures of the green engine #19. I'm a big railfan I go over to ether Glendale, Ohio or Lockland, Ohio and watch trains. Was at the park yesterday and they were running two trains, if the engineer had not been hauling though town there would have been a perfect meet between the two trains near the small town. Just before you get to Soak City.