Which Ride is Ridden the least?

SonofBaconator

I am curious as to why you only picked those rides? What if there was a change in the area a ride is placed that would make the ridership go up? How much would the ridership go up on the rides in AZ if SOB was open or another big coaster was sitting in it's place? I may be wrong, but it seems that ridership on The Beast went up when DB opened.

Also, If you compare Congo Falls and RFYLCB it seems that RFYLCB is more popular. It may be, but I consider that the capacity per boat is a 1/4 of boat on Congo Falls. Perception may not be the facts.

Actually, I would say that the answer to the question that has been posed would be "none of the above". The real answer would likely be either Xtreme Skyflyer or Slingshot, probably Slingshot as it can only do two riders at once compared to Skyflyer's six at a time (three on each side).

• Like 2

The ridership on that one train ride on the fringe of Planet Snoopy is pretty low. I walked by it the last time I was at KI, and was surprised by the zero guests on the ride, or waiting in line. The ride op looked rather bored.

The ridership on that one train ride on the fringe of Planet Snoopy is pretty low. I walked by it the last time I was at KI, and was surprised by the zero guests on the ride, or waiting in line. The ride op looked rather bored.

If you're referring to Snoopy's Junction, then you're wrong. Its popularity depends on the time of day. Early in the day, it's quite popular. As the parents with young children start to leave later in the day, its popularity will decline.

Shake, Rattle, & Roll has a pretty small line usually. Along with Zephyr. Those are the two rides I usually hit up when the park's busy, or when I've already rode everything. They're still pretty fun and give you a nice breeze on hot days.

• 2 years later...

I am curious as to why you only picked those rides? What if there was a change in the area a ride is placed that would make the ridership go up? How much would the ridership go up on the rides in AZ if SOB was open or another big coaster was sitting in it's place? I may be wrong, but it seems that ridership on The Beast went up when DB opened.

What an incredible insight. ;)

The Bat's ridership has definitely gone up since Banshee was added to Action Zone.

• Like 3

What an incredible insight. ;)

The Bat's ridership has definitely gone up since Banshee was added to Action Zone.

Do not remember writing that. Thanks for refreshing my memory!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Congo Falls rarely has lines, and unless the canyons get you on the exit, you don't get too wet if you sit in the back (unless its a nearly empty boat as my son & I discovered). I'd guess amongst those listed, that is the choice, though overall, Slingshot is the likely winner, slow load times, only 2 at a time, upcharged, etc...

With that said, Congo Falls offers one of the best, if not the best moment of air time in the park, the drop is outstanding. If you don't mind getting anywhere from a little to a lot wet, its short lines make it well worth your time.

• Like 2

Guest dtk1376

I suppose the capacity of Congo Falls helps out immensely with that ride, I have seen days that there is a decent sized line for it but it always moves really fast. Capacity is truly important with ride counts, if you look at the thread linked by malem you'll notice that popular rides with low capacity such as Monster, Drop Tower, and Surf Dog have a lower ride count than Congo Falls.

On a side note, I wonder how much Wind Seeker has cut into the Zephyr's ride numbers since it opened, I would imagine not much since it seems to be down almost half the year every year.

• Like 2