Daily "Like" Limit

Decided to bring this up as it's been more of an issue for me lately than in the past...

Is there a reason we can only like 3-4 posts per 24 hour period, or is that just the default limit that the developers of this software have set? It's a bit annoying for me because I often forget to come back and "like" things when I do have more "likes" again, and also it could cause a "backlog" of sorts :P

• Like 9

I agree! I think 3-4 likes is ridiculous. I can see not wanting to give people unlimited likes, but we definitely don't have enough in my opinion. I think like 10 likes per 24 hour period would be more realistic. I too forget to come back and like posts the next day. I'd rather just have some more up front.

• Like 11

I would like your post but....

I think a minor update to KIC with more likes (10), and a quicker "recharge" time (8 hours) would be great for the forums.

• Like 7

Doesn't say he's a mod on his profile.

Perhaps you can just claim it and you become one? and if that's true well... talk like that could make a revolution happen.

I'm a Mod. Now where are my awesome powers?

EDIT: never mind...he's on the Mod-team. Perhaps Gordan required help in cleaning the forums...?

• Like 5