What would you do?

Ever since Cedar Fair has bought Kings Island, they have made some improvements. Like painting, renaming, ect... But do you think Cedar Fair is going to continue that? Or do you think that just did that to make the customors like Cedar Fair? If you were in charge, what would you do for 2013?

You have a limit of putting 3 new rides in the park. But other than that, you can repaint, rename, and add as many new gimics you want! :D (this includes Soak City)

Example: I would...

• Put a hyper coaster where/near dinosaures alive
  • Repaint riptide run
  • Add 1 new water slide area
  • Put more spray fans around the park
  • add somthing to get you around the park faster!

BE REALISTIC-ISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would get rid of the $20million paperweight(we all know what that means) , re-paint and re-track all of the wooden coasters, paint Diamondback, Drop Tower, Delerium (black, red, and white), and Firehawk, and I would put in a full service/ sit down restaurant.

Add a water ride jurassic themed to the dinosaurs as a leisure boat ride called dino jungle cruise

Add 2 flats (one being a tea cup type ride to Action Zone

and rename Action Zone/oktoberfest area as the OLD COUNTRY

Retrack SOB, RACER (paint racer red white and blue), and track all other wooden coasters,

Add a water ride jurassic themed to the dinosaurs as a leisure boat ride called dino jungle cruise

Add 2 flats (one being a tea cup type ride to Action Zone

and rename Action Zone/oktoberfest area as the OLD COUNTRY

Retrack SOB, RACER (paint racer red white and blue), and track all other wooden coasters,

Leave my Oktoberfest alone! I do agree, however, with your Action Zone point. It's outdated. What's worse, is that it's only 13 years old.

THANKS 4 REPLYING EVERYONE. (even the rude ones) I wounder this topic alot though. I can only express my excitement for Kings Island here. I live up in cleveland so no one knows what i am talking about. But we come down to ki ALOT we are platnium pass holders. last year we came down at LEAST 15 times. Cedar Point is cool to. But we originate in cincinnati. So i stick to ki. Plus i LOVE :wub: greaters skyline and laroses. we dont have that where we live. :(

Just excited. Its not like its killing you or anything...

Just like it wouldn't kill you to use the search feature or use proper spelling/ grammar.

If you come off not putting effort or respect into your posts, we will treat you the same. A little effort goes a long way.

-Just trying to help.

• Like 7

Ding! Ding! Ding! End of round one. Please retire to your respective corners. Thank you.

(Multiple exclamation points are okay if separated by words, especially onomatopoeic ones.)

If I were to go to another thread, I'd say I'd want an NFL-themed Tilt-a-Whirl, with the cars painted like local-market teams, the platform painted like turf (or covered with artificial turf), a large "football" in the center, and stadium theming curving around the outside. Maybe some Chris Bermanisms piped in with crowd noises over some loudspeakers for some appropriate ambiance. Call it "Red Zone Fumble" or something like that.

• Like 3

Wow, the topic Nazi's are in full swing tonight. Welcome to the Forums "the Racing Racer" (if that is your real name)... Only issue I have with this thread is awful spelling; the forums have a spell-check feature (though not a teacher I have a huge hang up on spelling, the social media age doesn't help either. Every time I see someone use "ur", "lol", etc... their perceived IQ is lowered).

I digress.

three improvements for 2013:

1) Demolition of the pile of wood on the north end of the park and announce its replacement(s) for 2014

2) RiverTown-themed, family-oriented dark ride in the former Crypt building.

3) refurbish the Carousel building/shelter. not necessarily the horses- but everything else.

something coming soon that will cost a fortune and won't add a ride to the park- the parking lot is going to need to be resurfaced soon. At $12 a car, they may be saving their pennies already for that.

• Like 1

Paging Sgt. Bombay.

What a creepy coincidence that the Anonymous Raw G.M. Returned tonight.

Someone read about what was going to happen on RAW on the internet, apparently. The tv ads in the area where RAW appears always provide a great deal of information about the matches, which then appears on wrestling fan sites. For example, when RAW appears in Cincy later this month, Big Johnny will be back in the ring!