What would you do?

Oh I have plenty of issues, finding money for this semester of college, manic depression, trying to read my book all quiet like while everyone else seems to have no respect for that. One thing I don't have is with your BB "love". You yourself said you were over the change from Boomerang Bay to Soak City. I was just wondering if you truly meant it, and apparently...you haven't. So it's my post, my thoughts. and it not your buiness to tell me what I have issues with and what I don't.

Well someone has issues. Its my like, its my idea, and its not your business to tell me what I can like and dislike.

But when you constantly post about it on a public forum it is our business to voice our opinions. The 1st Amendment works both ways......

• Like 2

We need to stop critisizing each others opinions!

Actually, people need to stop being so emotionally attached to their opinion.

If you are too sensitive, and can't handle someone disagreeing with you, an internet forum probably is not the place for you.

• Like 9

I like every opinion on here. Even the iso-critical meta-opinions seem rooted in a sort of 'tough love,' rather than impersonal harshness towards our new contributors. There's an underlying sense of friendly humor inherent in a lot of the "critical" posts, so don't take them personally.

• Like 4

We need to stop critisizing each others opinions!

Welcome to the real world. As you get older you'll find out that that very little people will agree with you and almost everyone else will disagree with you. You just gotta suck it up and move on. I'm not going to give sympathy for someone just because they're new. Read the rules, use the search bar, and don't go nuts when people criticize you. Follow these three tips and you'll enjoy your stay at KIC.

In 2013, I would demolish Son of Beast. This could free up land that we will use later. I would be excited to announce The Racer getting painted red white and blue, and a ferris wheel added in Coney Mall. Luminsocity: Ignite the Night replaces Snoopy’s Starlight Spectacular. The Tower Gardens get a major upgrade.

Correction: Ye "loved" Viacom. Nobody really seems to know if Paramount truly ran the park (maybe the very first year could have alluded to sumtin). Maybe.

EDIT: See, this is why you carefully reread your posts! What I left out is that nobody seems to know WHAT WOULD HAPPEN if Paramount truly ran the park for more than 1 year. So sorry about that mishap, chicos y chicas!

Edited by TheCrypt