What would you do?

I would first get rid of snoopys starlight wall through thing. It just looks trashy and by the time it gets dark during the summer most familys have left the park and its just sits there.

I would also get rid of italian stunt track, i love this ride but it just doesnt look as good as it used too, the water spash down at the end is just a concrete pit now and the cars just look awful.

In this area i would put a ride like maverick or put a more family oriented attraction there.

The crypt building gone, i cant really think of a way to use it other than the haunt attractions, id just fill that area with trees and other plants to make river town feel more like it used too.

Id repaint The Racer and make one train backwards.

Id reopen SOB and remove congo falls and plant more trees in Action Zone.

This is what I would do, probably not what most of you would.

I would first get rid of snoopys starlight wall through thing. It just looks trashy and by the time it gets dark during the summer most familys have left the park and its just sits there.

I would also get rid of italian stunt track, i love this ride but it just doesnt look as good as it used too, the water spash down at the end is just a concrete pit now and the cars just look awful.

In this area i would put a ride like maverick or put a more family oriented attraction there.

The crypt building gone, i cant really think of a way to use it other than the haunt attractions, id just fill that area with trees and other plants to make river town feel more like it used too.

Id repaint The Racer and make one train backwards.

Id reopen SOB and remove congo falls and plant more trees in Action Zone.

This is what I would do, probably not what most of you would.

True, true. But with the popularity of the Backlot Stunt Coaster.... many people love that ride. I have seen a 2 hour wait for that ride. KI would not get rid of that ride at this time. But I would love to see the water back in the pit.

• Like 1

Welcome to the real world. As you get older you'll find out that that very little people will agree with you and almost everyone else will disagree with you. You just gotta suck it up and move on.

Sorry, I disagree with you on that. ;)

Phew - glad we just cleared up that Gator is not a very little person ;)

• Like 8

Welcome to the real world. As you get older you'll find out that that very little people will agree with you and almost everyone else will disagree with you. You just gotta suck it up and move on.

Sorry, I disagree with you on that. ;)

Finally someone with a heat!

• 4 weeks later...

What would I do? Well we all know about the new attraction, " dinasours alive" right? Well from my veiw, i dont think its attracting many fans but just little kids? Maybe they should build a dinasour themed roller coaster instead, but like an inside one instead? And its funny too, cause whats called the Action Zone doesnt really have much action to it? Like, i go every year to Kings Island with the family and last week i have just noticed the roller coaster "flight deck"? Probably from where its in the woods you never reallly notice it? And Yeah, white water canyon is a great ride that soaks you, but you know what would be cool to add to that? Like a waterfall over head that you go under. And even a longer ride, its too short to enjoy? Im not a complainer, im just very picky. And one thing they do need to fix is how rough The Vortex is, it may not be rough to you all adults out there, but danggg! it feels like its breaking us kids necks. Maybe they should just lose the head rest and replace it with something that secures your lap? My opinion. Hmmm? what else would i do? Aha! I would definitley arrange some cubbies for the Firehawk. they made the lockers just to take our money even though there drinks cost a fortian already! like the other day, i saw a guys phone fly out of his pocket during the Firehawk? And does anyone know the ride the Sling Shot? Usually it cost $5 per person, and what was weird was in the morning of our stay at Kings Island was that it was $5 per person, and in the afternoon, it was $15 per person? R.I.P.O.F.F! Now the Flight of Fear? i cant complain. best ride ive experienced! its a total suprise once you walk in and then the spaceship really was a nice touch! Thats all i have for ya. :P

Woah! Blob of Comic Sans! Thanks for sharing, but your post would be much more readable in a normal font, with some line breaks and structure. Written English works much better in forums than a stream of conversational English.

White water canyon is a great ride that soaks you, but you know what would be cool to add to that? Like a waterfall over head that you go under.

WWC provides abundant soaking already! If I wanted to get that drenched, I'd be in Soak City.

And one thing they do need to fix is how rough The Vortex is, it may not be rough to you all adults out there, but danggg! it feels like its breaking us kids necks.

Try being tall and riding Vortex.

Usually it cost $5 per person, and what was weird was in the morning of our stay at Kings Island was that it was $5 per person, and in the afternoon, it was $15 per person? R.I.P.O.F.F!

"Usually", it costs $25 per person. Discounts change at various times of the day, based on demand. Rides like this have a very low capacity, so the price changes to keep the line filled without overflowing it.

Now the Flight of Fear? i cant complain. best ride ive experienced! its a total suprise once you walk in and then the spaceship really was a nice touch!

It's a great ride. Just make sure you're facing forward with your head back during the launch, or you'll regret it later.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

And one thing they do need to fix is how rough The Vortex is, it may not be rough to you all adults out there, but danggg! it feels like its breaking us kids necks.

Vortex is not necessarily rough to me, and I'm a young 5'5" tall teenager! :P Sure, some of that previous sentence was my opinion, but still...(i know how to ride it just right!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...