Windseeker Music Opinions

homestar92

I was just wondering what your opinions on WindSeeker's soundtracks are. Do you think it's perfect? Think some songs need to go? Or, do you have ideas for songs that you think would work well? I have one (and this hearkens back to the video game theming topic we had a little while ago) and the song is just over 2 minutes, probably perfect for the ride.

I had also always hoped for Wheel in the Sky by Journey or Gonna Fly Now from the Rocky soundtrack, but alas, it was not meant to be :P

I like it... But if you notice, on the WindSeeker when you "lift off" its more of a dramatic music. But at the same time its calm. (if you know what i mean) The begining part needs to be cut off. Its to "calm" for lift off.

But after 0:34 I think its great!

I was just wondering what your opinions on WindSeeker's soundtracks are. Do you think it's perfect? Think some songs need to go? Or, do you have ideas for songs that you think would work well? I have one (and this hearkens back to the video game theming topic we had a little while ago) and the song is just over 2 minutes, probably perfect for the ride.

I had also always hoped for Wheel in the Sky by Journey or Gonna Fly Now from the Rocky soundtrack, but alas, it was not meant to be :P

That sounds like something you would hear on Soarin' :)

I think I'd like to see an Option that you could, prior to your entrance on WindSeeker, have a jukebox that you pay $5 to play a priority song of your choice during flight with all proceeds going to Charity that helps families make wishes come true and so they can come to Kings Island.

• Like 3

I think I'd like to see an Option that you could, prior to your entrance on WindSeeker, have a juke box that you pay $5 to play a priority song of your choice during flight with all proceeds going to Charity that helps families make wishes come true and so they can come to Kings Island.

I think that is a great idea. You should write them, and maybe they will listen, maybe they won't but is worth a shot.

• Like 1

Ive Ridden all 6 WS and 2 out of the 6 have a different soundtrack! Knotts and Wonderland are the 2.

Wonderlands soundtrack is connected thru the main park soundtrack and Knotts plays all Mexican music on there WS because of the themed area its in!