Days of Thunder open weekends ONLY :(

teenageninja

Well see he said pretty much from now on. Not yesterday, not the day before. I wouldn't doubt no one wanting to ride it. Everytime I'm there with my group of friends they never want to ride either of the rides in Action Theatre.

Isn't he talking about the go-kart thing?

Oh wow I didn't know they brought that back, I thought people were just saying that it would be good if they brought it back. Thanks for the info, I'll actually be making a stop in Action Theatre for the first time in 5 years now.

That isnt smart in my opinion, if they are going to have the crew there to work the theatre both sides should be open, low ridership or not. I know one thing, if i had to pick between side A or B I would pick B, most people would, the only reason sponge slob gets so much attention is because kids drag there parents on it. Most older people however would watch days of thunder. In my opinion if they had to shut down a side, shut down side A, but that wont happen unless the film gets eaten again, because the 3-D projector thingy cost to much to not use it, along with the glasses, etc.