Best Area

fanofFirehawk

My favorite area is a tie between Coney Mall and Rivertown. I like the classic amusment park feel of Coney Mall. And i like the frontier/ Diamondback towering of rivertown. I esspecially like that rivertown gets you a good view diamondack. The only con to rivertown is that they need to plant more trees around Diamondback. Otherwise im happy

I would like to know what your favorite themed area is. Leave a post saying why (insert favorite area here) is your favorite area.

Hopefully I did it right so you can vote, if not please just leave a comment below saying what your favorite area is.

How did you do it? I cant figure it out. I even read the help button.

Riverton gets my vote too. I love the theme. But coney mall comes to a very close second.

Well if you ask me....erm. Anyways the good ole RiverTown is the area for me, although it would be better with out a random box of FUN sitting there with bamboo growing on it, and without the rap music that I cant stand, come on its a western area, at least have one Hank Williams song, or better yet the Fist Full of Dollars theme playing there!

What about best defunct area? My vote would be Hanna-Barbera Land! :D However, I do like Coney Mall, Rivertown (especially the way it was in the 80's/90's) and Oktoberfest. Also, I wish they would fix the clock on the top of the Festhaus! I loved watching the little animated characters come out and do their little thing. I'd like to see that again!

• Like 1

I voted for all areas. Each has a unique personality to me.

International Street: I love the architecture and elegant fountains. I prefer those to that of Kings Dominion's.

Action Zone: I love the secludedness of Flight Deck, the way Delirium and Drop Tower act as the center pieces of the area, the way each ride has their own identifiable sounds (Flight Deck's horse-esque anti-rollback, Invertigo's lifts, Delirium's whooshing as it gets started, Drop Tower's hum and magnetic brakes... Some of my favorite sounds in the entirety of the park!

Oktoberfest: I love the way Viking Fury swoops over the pond, and I just love Adventure Express!

Coney Mall: I like how the area takes you back to a classic amusement park, and The Racer next to the Coney Mall sign is the perfect opening to a great area.

Rivertown: This is actually one of my least favorite areas, sad to say. There's just no trees, Diamondback unrightfully conquers the midway in place of a beautiful pond with surrounding trees, and there's a giant unused warehouse sitting in plain sight. The only thing that takes me back to an old fashioned Ohio settlement is the short walkway from the KIMVRR to White Water Canyon. I think that there's even a dried up waterway there (can't believe nobody's noticed it). To me, it seems even more lost than Oktoberfest.

Planet Snoopy: I like this area because it is great for kids. The kids can relate to the area as opposed toNickelodeon because half the rides there were loosely themed around shows that were off the air years ago. The area as a whole doesn't seem depressing. Who remembers the Fairly Odd Coaster? That was awful.

X-Base: This subsection actually makes me feel like I'm in a government testing facility. Interesting how something simple can go a long way. As a side note, has anybody ever wondered what would happen if Cedar Fair themed Flight of Fear? THAT is interesting.

• Like 1

I voted for all areas. Each has a unique personality to me.

International Street: I love the architecture and elegant fountains. I prefer those to that of Kings Dominion's.

Action Zone: I love the secludedness of Flight Deck, the way Delirium and Drop Tower act as the center pieces of the area, the way each ride has their own identifiable sounds (Flight Deck's horse-esque anti-rollback, Invertigo's lifts, Delirium's whooshing as it gets started, Drop Tower's hum and magnetic brakes... Some of my favorite sounds in the entirety of the park!

Oktoberfest: I love the way Viking Fury swoops over the pond, and I just love Adventure Express!

Coney Mall: I like how the area takes you back to a classic amusement park, and The Racer next to the Coney Mall sign is the perfect opening to a great area.

Rivertown: This is actually one of my least favorite areas, sad to say. There's just no trees, Diamondback unrightfully conquers the midway in place of a beautiful pond with surrounding trees, and there's a giant unused warehouse sitting in plain sight. The only thing that takes me back to an old fashioned Ohio settlement is the short walkway from the KIMVRR to White Water Canyon. I think that there's even a dried up waterway there (can't believe nobody's noticed it). To me, it seems even more lost than Oktoberfest.

Planet Snoopy: I like this area because it is great for kids. The kids can relate to the area as opposed toNickelodeon because half the rides there were loosely themed around shows that were off the air years ago. The area as a whole doesn't seem depressing. Who remembers the Fairly Odd Coaster? That was awful.

X-Base: This subsection actually makes me feel like I'm in a government testing facility. Interesting how something simple can go a long way. As a side note, has anybody ever wondered what would happen if Cedar Fair themed Flight of Fear? THAT is interesting.

Where do you see the dried up water way? I think I might know what your talking about.