Getting stuck on Kings Island roller coasters.

tuxedoman52

I don't think Lap bars can loosen during the ride, only tighten.

They can do both.

Really?

Source please?

(it would certainly defeat the purpose of the "restraints.")

Cedar Point's Matterhorn. They don't even lock.

Considering you never feel any negative G's on Matterhorn, a restrain is unnecessary(Just there to keep you from standing). Some what like scrambler. But I seriously died laughing at the "It can both ways" thing.

• Like 1

I cant remember the exact year but myself and my friend ran or "raced" to backwards racer once the park opened. 3/4 of the way up the lift hill we came to a sudden jerky stop. While sitting there for 5 minutes we started to see various maintenance trucks pull up. Finally after 15-20 minutes the ride started and off we went. When we got back in the station we asked what happened and the ride ops stated that something went wrong with the lift chain. The backwards racer was closed the rest of the season after that.

I don't think I've ever been stuck on a coaster at Kings Island. I did however get stuck on Tomb Raider: The Ride when it had an error mid ride and returned to it's prone position. We waited for about ten to fifteen minutes for maintainence to come and unlock the restraints. It wouldn't of been that bad if they would of turned off the looping drum music :P

• Like 1

I got stuck on:

The Beast lift hill (~30 minutes)

Son of Beast midcourse (15 minutes)

Italian Jobs - roll back and stuck after the launch (15 minutes)

Diamondback

Adventure Express

Backward Racer

My worst one was during ERT at Dollywood with Blazing Fury. We had to walk down from the ride after 30 minutes.

Hey Rustbelt was Blazing Fury last November? If it was I probably walked down with you. My buddy and I were stuck on the brake run of Carowinds version of Firehawk, it doesn't have a duel loading platform and there was a problem with the restraints on the train in the station so we sat for 45 minutes with our hips higher than our heads. About 15 minutes in they came up and asked if anyone would like a drink, we were all like sure would but do you want to tell us how to drink in this position.

• Like 2