Which ride would you get rid of?

SonofBaconator

Thunder Alley - but I would keep all the other rides, we have a small collection of flats as it is and all of the roller coasters are good. Although I wouldn't mind seeing at least one coaster in Planet Snoopy leaving; I feel like it's cheap when Kings Island boasts 14 roller coasters when 3 of them are kiddie coasters!

• Like 1

:angry: Backlot Stunt Coaster! Get that ugly piece of crap out of my park right now, and bring back the 'Tiques and Flyers! That thing is nothing but a big commercial for a forgettable Mark Wahlberg star vehicle and/or Mini Coopers, neither of which has survived the test of time!

:rolleyes: Fun ride, though...

• Like 4

Thunder Alley - but I would keep all the other rides, we have a small collection of flats as it is and all of the roller coasters are good. Although I wouldn't mind seeing at least one coaster in Planet Snoopy leaving; I feel like it's cheap when Kings Island boasts 14 roller coasters when 3 of them are kiddie coasters!

i agree, but without those 4, we would have the "world's best kids area" but I totally agree

The Racer and Beast. The Beast takes up too much land that could be used for other important things and The Racer is just an eyesore.

If you didn't notice by now I'm trolling you. We all know that The Beast and Racer are amazing coasters and that the park should tear down that pile of wood in AZ.

• Like 5

Delirium, Thunder Alley, and that hulk that shall remain nameless behind it. Would free up room, and, give better access to Flight Deck.

Delirium is always busted, Thunder Alley is deserted, and SOBNO.

you have Crypt wrong in your signature

That is a matter of opinion...lol.

• Like 7

The Racer and Beast. The Beast takes up too much land that could be used for other important things and The Racer is just an eyesore.

If you didn't notice by now I'm trolling you. We all know that The Beast and Racer are amazing coasters and that the park should tear down that pile of wood in AZ.

The Beast is one reason why Kings Island is famous. The Beast is the LAST ride I would remove.

• Like 1

All you had to do was highlight the post :lol:

• Like 2

I really dont like thunder alley. I was going to say the same thing about one of Planet Snoopys roller coasters leaving. But I think it is fine just cthe way it is. I wouldnt get rid of any roller coasters. Mabey SOB.

The Racer and Beast. The Beast takes up too much land that could be used for other important things and The Racer is just an eyesore notie by now I'm trolling you. We all know that The Beast and Racer are amazing coasters and that the park should tear down that pile of wood in AZ.

Seriously? I am getting a little tierd of all the wooden roller coasters.... BUT I would never remove them!

:angry: Backlot Stunt Coaster! Get that ugly piece of crap out of my park right now, and bring back the 'Tiques and Flyers! That thing is nothing but a big commercial for a forgettable Mark Wahlberg star vehicle and/or Mini Coopers, neither of which has survived the test of time!

:rolleyes: Fun ride, though...

I agree except that I would relocate and re theme it in the Action Zone.

I really don't see the point in making smaller text that has to be highlighted. Just say what you mean.

Not sure your age, but with a kid who recently turned 4 (as well as a newborn) I find Planet Snoopy's collection of coasters to be almost perfect, and well spaced out in terms of height requirements (not sure if it was planned that way or they just fell into it) Nevermind that if you removed any of the 3 coasters in Planet Snoopy you wouldn't net much space to anything else with other than another kids ride. The Great Pumpkin coaster was great when he was 2 and not quite tall enough to get on Woodstock Express. By the time he turned 3, he sprouted up to 40" and loves every ride on Woodstock express. Sure its small and meant for little kids, but it still packs in a great ride for even an adult. He just turned 4 and is now tall enought ride Flying arial chase. Previously I had never been on Flying Ace before until he hit the 44" mark earlier this summer, but you definently get the feeling that you're moving faster than what you'd guess it to feel like when watching it on the ground.

You get a good starter coaster intended for small kids, you get a nice classic woodie with some air time, especially for little kids working their way up, then you get an inverted ride with your legs swinging free to give them that big kid feel. Get ride of Snoopy Junction and install an nice indoor wild mouse style coaster and you'd have a near peferct lineup of coasters for kids of all ages to progress thru as they work up to The Racers or The Beast. Next year he should be tall enough to progress up to the 48" coasters.

• Like 7

Boo Blasters on Boo Hill. I wouldn't get rid of the whole ride, just the theming. It's lame! I'd totally revamp that ride and make it something really unique!

If they would just make it so that all the guns worked properly, I'd be happy with the ride as is. Its not perfect, but its a must ride for my 4 year old each trip to the park (sometimes a 3 or 4 trip ride if the lines are short) The theme could definently be improved, but the shooting style ride thru AC is a solid idea.

• Like 2

I really don't see the point in making smaller text that has to be highlighted. Just say what you mean.

Just because you can't see the point, doesn't mean others can't. A dull pencil still has a point, but to some people it's just pointless.

• Like 3