Comments posted on KI's Facebook page

Browntggrr

Like i said I don't care (TERPY!!! :) ) that I was banned from writing on their Facebook page. The page is pretty useless anyways (just look at some of the comments in this forum about the page). Just pointing out here, that I was right and they banned me for a silly reason (calling them out on a mistake).

1. The reason was not "silly". You made the park look bad.

2. If it is so useless, why are you asking to be un-banned from the page?

• Like 2

^^^I was posting this as a joke. I could care less if I write on their facebook page...

They made their point when they banned me for saying they wasted money on SOB and the Crypt. I said it politely without curse words.

I pointed out the fact that they could of had Intimidator 305, Sheikra, The Legend, and Ravine Flyer II for the money they wasted on those two gimmick rides that they ultimately "rented" for barely 9 years.

The funny thing about it is they banned me after two comments (which were posted on different days) yet a couple of months later they admit (by tearing down both rides) that they were wrong. It's not my money they wasted so it doesn't bother me! They have to live with the fact that they blew $50,000,000 in a down economy on two piece of crap rides....

@Brwntggr Yeah I'm not sure why I got banned but I guess the truth hurts though and apparently it was bad press for the park(???) so I got the snip.

Apparently you missed that whole post (or at least the first line in that post). This is my last post on this topic I will not respond to anymore here... because apparently my humor doesn't come off well in text... (it happens) :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Reactions here may give insight as to why the park did what it did reacting to posts there. Text is all we see here, and all the park saw there.

If the poster posted wanting insight and now wants to cut off discussion about it, that, too, is insightful. If he truly didn't care, there would be no need to bring this matter to this board to start with. Seeking commiseration, getting none, he now wants to move on without advice.

One last piece from me for now...saying something was a joke when it lands with hurt feelings is not exactly a mark of maturity. "I'm sorry" goes a long way. "it was a joke" and pointing out "you people didn't get it" and "it happens" does not.

• Like 1

Okay, so...

Someone was complaing about Fast Lane on Cedar Point's Facebook page and how "We already paid for everything so why pay for that", blah blah blah.

I comment, don't buy it, and stop complaining.

I got SO MANY rude comments back. Someone said "Justin = Punk". And, everyone liked their posts and not mine.

I'm sick of the complaining about it. Like I said, if you think it's too expensive, DON'T BUY IT! I guess these people also stalked my profile because they knew how old I am and wouldn't take me seriously...arghh!

• Like 2

^It's sad how the moment someone expresses a different opinion, they are attacked. Even worse when you are a teenager. Seems like there are many adults who won't listen to a teenagers opinion, because of their age.

Yes, thank you. I may have come off a bit rude on my comment (you may look it up if you wish) but there was no need for me to be attacked.

The latest comment by the original poster said something along the lines of; "I can't believe Cedar Point hasn't gotten back to me or commented on the post". I so badly want to comment, "BECAUSE YOUR ONE OF THE HUNDREDS THAT COMPLAIN!"

What's sad is about 20 people liked her post; I wish more enthusiasts who agree with me went on their Facebook page...

• Like 1

That's why I never comment on posts like that. There will always be one person who tries to start something then everyone else feels the need to butt in.

But some of those comments were humorous. I laughed when people started writing paragraphs.

• Like 1

I actually just commented back; who cares what these people I don't know think about me!?

The GP just doesn't really know much about amusement parks, do they? It's a way of making a profit, and it's funny, these 18+ year olds that are telling me I don't understand, obviously don't even understand that Fast Lane is a way of making money, not trying to make rich people have more fun!

I'm also tired of the whole "rich people" thing. The poster also complained about that as well.

• Like 3

It's FB.

Blow. It. Off.

I know, I know. I just wish I could talk to them and person and tell them...that's what I hate about the Internet...

EDIT: Sorry for blowing my top off a bit...I've cooled down. It's pretty ridiculous I get mad at people I don't know...

• Like 2

This is the reason why I only posted one comments/posts on the KI facebook (with an occasional a like here and there has been noted). Shame really, I guess the forums will be my posting home for awhile (or as PR says, this year, and beyond).

^^I just backed you up and now they will shift their ignorant posts to me and probably not you.

Prepare for the worst. People, especially adults, do not like being told a teenager knows more than them. Even if it is true.

Also, Cedar Point seems to run their Fast Lane really well in regards to making the wait not much longer for the regular line. On Maverick and Millennium Force, it still can be a 30 minute wait before you are let into the station. Based on past experiences in the line from prior years, the line did not feel like it was moving slower than it did without Fast Lane.

• Like 2