Comments posted on KI's Facebook page

Browntggrr

^It seems to be. I saw the comment, then the next refresh it disappeared. Justin's (jdawg) is still up, in case you wish to back him up.

I would if I had a facebook, but I'd love to comment about how there is still a line for Fast Lane and how it barely affects the wait for the ride. She said how she doesn't mind if it's a 5 to 10 minute difference, this could possibly help calm the fire.

Who freking cares about annoying people that Bi**ch on Theme Park FB pages. Thats all really what Amusment Park FB pages get.

Oh and dont be hurt by those adults. There just judging by your cover

Ehh, i'm just bored.

(btw guys, my birthday is tomorrow) :lol:

• Like 3

People still use Facebook?

I thought it was a site for old people to lie about how much better they wish their lives turned out to be. Oh, well, whaddo I know? I left it because it was turning into the cyberspace version of those hyper-annoying stick-figure family decals on the back windows of Priuses (or is that Prii?) :rolleyes: ... that and because I'd rather hang out semianonymously on a smaller site with people who share a common interest in my favorite place.

-Tb

P.S.: Happy Birthday tomorrow, Rc1111

• Like 5

While we're on it: https://twitter.com/coastopher

Back to the recent topic: I've found that a way to deal with angry or misguided consumers on Facebook is to apologize (I know sounds stupid) about their experience, give examples of a good time that you've had at the park dealing with the subject at hand (i.e. Fast Lane in this case, haven't even used Fast Lane but Millennium Force FL wait was longer than the regular queue) and offer suggestions of how to improve their experience. All of this in a non-argumentative tone but in a helpful tone.

I personally thought her: "Why are you commenting on this, I don't know you" attitude was pure humor.

So; post on FB for all to see, those who agree- please comment, those who disagree- I don't know you, why are you commenting? :rolleyes:

I also find it VERY funny that people have NO IDEA how to get information until AFTER they leave the park upset with a: perk, policy, price, etc., but know how to use a computer and voice a negative opinion on FB.

Social media sites have to be a nightmare to customer service reps.

My posts are not child friendly, you've been warned.

And you are 13....... that is sad.

I called it from you tggrr! My posts aren't obscene, but they aren't something you'd want a 7 year old looking at, I only use obscene language when I'm angry, and now that I am under anger management classes, I must say I'm fairly proud of myself.

Another classic from the CP page:

My visit on Aug 1 was ruined when my fiance and I got covered in gnats while riding the Millinium Force. Apparently no one reads the customer service emails, so let's see if anyone reads their facebook posts. Im certain that we were not the only park visitors to experience this horror without warning..............................
  • Like 3

I was disappointed with Kings Island. It looked really fun, but the ride entrances were difficult to find, so much of the day was wandering around, watching people have fun and looking for a way to get ON rides. Even when I asked, people would just point in the direction. i saw many other people standing there watching the coasters like we were. I'd bet they couldn't find the entrances either. Haha...

Are you kidding me?

• Like 4

I was disappointed with Kings Island. It looked really fun, but the ride entrances were difficult to find, so much of the day was wandering around, watching people have fun and looking for a way to get ON rides. Even when I asked, people would just point in the direction. i saw many other people standing there watching the coasters like we were. I'd bet they couldn't find the entrances either. Haha...

Are you kidding me?

LOL What in the world? Couldn't find the entrances? Did they even look? Kings Island has big signs with the ride names right above the entrances, that should be enough. If that's not enough, how hard is it to look for the queue lines and trace them back the the entrance? This is one post I really don't understand.

• Like 2