Comments posted on KI's Facebook page

Browntggrr

Couple of my favorites:

Talking about The Racer:

Most Likely Ride to Give You Whiplash
Do the lifeguards wear cowboy hats?
Manda... pretty much every Cedar Fair waterpark is named Soak City. They didn't copy. It's the same company ...

Really? What's Boomerang Bay, Splash Works, Water Works, etc...?

Who ever said that, we have an issue. Long live BB, I wonder how many "likes" could a bring back BB at KI/BB at all the parks page would get? Anyways a bit of the interesting things on the KI page, 1. The KI video, that made me actually think could that be hinting at something? 2. I saw a SOBesque ride from NL simulator, I thought that was to end....

Couple of my favorites:

Talking about The Racer:

Manda... pretty much every Cedar Fair waterpark is named Soak City. They didn't copy. It's the same company ...

Who ever said that, we have an issue. Long live BB, I wonder how many "likes" could a bring back BB at KI/BB at all the parks page would get? Anyways a bit of the interesting things on the KI page, 1. The KI video, that made me actually think could that be hinting at something? 2. I saw a SOBesque ride from NL simulator, I thought that was to end....

You wont give up on Boomerang Bay will you? (:

But its okay because I'm sure that if Kings Island ever thought of getting rid of The Beast, I would Definitly defend it because its my Favorite ride of All Time.

• Like 1

Couple of my favorites:

Talking about The Racer:

You wont give up on Boomerang Bay will you? (:

But its okay because I'm sure that if Kings Island ever thought of getting rid of The Beast, I would Definitly defend it because its my Favorite ride of All Time.

Defend? It would be already destroyed, in one season, or more! Like BB not every era will survive, one day SC will be destroyed (When I will be so happy to see the era that destroyed my own, be destroyed.), and one day possibly our Vortex, or better yet Invertigo will be gone, but alas till then I will make my way to Carowinds and CGA to the great BB's of America.

Can you send me a link to the video that you speak of?

Or better yet, post the link.

Who ever said that, we have an issue. Long live BB, I wonder how many "likes" could a bring back BB at KI/BB at all the parks page would get?

Ummm.... What?

Ummm...he's saying what if there were a page on Facebook that says "Bring back BB at KI!" how many likes it would get.

• Like 1

I would like to take a second to thank the young lady working the funnel cake stand that held my two kids hostage because they were .04¢ short. I spent 700$ at your park and you terrorized my children for four pennys. Shame on you! PATHETIC!!

Um, yeah, if you don't have enough money, you can't order the food. Why should she be short on her register because you didn't give your kids enough money? Oh, and I doubt she held your children "hostage".

• Like 1

I once had a guest come through tolls and gave me $10 in quarters and I had him wait until I counted every single quarter. I am not going to have my register be short, which I will be dinged and could cost me my job if I have a variance. She was doing her job as trained.

• Like 2

Why does it matter if she spent $700 in the park?

Even if meant something, how would this particular employee know it?

It is sad some believed they are entitled to certain things. If she had any intelligence, she would understand that the employees are very young.

She is the pathetic one complaining about an extra few minutes over $.04. Get a life lady.

• Like 2

This is another gem.

"To the guy that was working at Flight Deck at aprox 7:30pm tonight 8/22/12. Im not the only one that brings cameras on rides. Check the internet. your just jealous because your not making enough money. People who visit Kings Island should do as they please. if they lose a camera or something its their responsibilty so dont worry about it.

Another thing another worker at Delerium that hit my leg with the measuring pole to get me out of the way. THAT WAS RUDE! have some manners next time. Just because you dont like your job, doesnt mean to take it out on us!

Thanks for the visit."

I'm speechless.

• Like 3

This is another gem.

"To the guy that was working at Flight Deck at aprox 7:30pm tonight 8/22/12. Im not the only one that brings cameras on rides. Check the internet. your just jealous because your not making enough money. People who visit Kings Island should do as they please. if they lose a camera or something its their responsibilty so dont worry about it.

Another thing another worker at Delerium that hit my leg with the measuring pole to get me out of the way. THAT WAS RUDE! have some manners next time. Just because you dont like your job, doesnt mean to take it out on us!

Thanks for the visit."

I'm speechless.

Wow... just wow. Some people amaze me.

• Like 2

I'm trying to find the article about the person that (went blind?) after a camera hit them in the face on a ride. At least that's what I think it was....

To the funnel cake guy: " ‎4 cents can throw off a whole drawer. The worker has less money than she is sposed to, she gets fired cause she let it go. I woulda done the same thing. You spent 700 (how?) what's a 4 cents more?"

EDIT: Also, it seems that a lot of people are expecting something big for an announcement (or that there is going to BE an announcement ) later of this year. Interesting...

EDIT: Good lord I'm on a role! I present this epic fail: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3753724721857&set=o.10625691462&type=1.

Now I am totally for tattoos. I have two! However, I believe 100000000% that you should NOT get a tattoo unless it has special, special, SPECIAL meaning to you. I don't think a roller coaster would count...unless you like game birth on one or something...

Oh it wasnt hard. Nor was it I didnt have 4¢, sign said $6.50 each(wow) so I sent em with $14. I seriously doubt anyone get fired for ¢4. If u would have done same thing ur as worthless a human being as she was. PLEASE natural selection kick in and rid the world of useless ppl!!

Tax. Duh...

This one was actually posted on twitter, I found it somewhat funny.

Person-

any update on Son of Beast?!

KingsIslandPR-

There is nothing to update. It is coming down.

Person-

no need for attitude. Thanks for the info though!

Really? I didn't see any attitude, haha.

• Like 3