Drop zone and delirium down!

Dan4646

I was at the park (7/17) and both drop zone and Delirium were down

Drop zone had a long rope or wire spanning from the very top of the tower down to the bottom (not sure what was going on)

Delirium had a crane sitting there with some work going on up top.

Neither had any actual people working on it while I was there so couldn't tell you much more! Anyone know what's going on with these rides?

The rope on Drop Tower was definitely a rope. I thought it was a cable at first, but then I got a closer look once in line for congo "Amazon" Falls. The ride was operational when I left at 8. Delirium was much like all season down. Riggers looked to have gotten things off the work platform. Hopefully the replacement parts are on site, and we don't have to wait for them from Bremen.

Is it a belayer line?

As for the Delirium parts, well, as long as it takes the parts to meander up the River Weser, navigate the choppy North Sea, pass through the English Channel and sail the High Atlantic to the 'States, I think we'll see the ol' girl a restin' for a spell. That's of course unless they're flown here; but I don't really know.

I was there the 17th and 18th. Drop Tower was closed on the 17th but was testing in the evening. It was opened the 18th and I got a chance to ride it. Delirium was down both days with work being done throughout the day. Well most of the day on the 18th as it began to storm. Shake, Rattle and Roll was closed as well on both days. It was testing a lot though. Even Surf Dog had some work being done to it on the 17th.

Im just getting madder and madder at Cedar Fair because of all the downtime on rides this season and breakdowns

I already put CF in time out.

If it continues, I will put CF in their room.

After that, I'm telling their father when he gets home from work, and he might get out the wooden spoon.

• Like 6