Coke coming to all CF parks

Sonofbeast2.0

My brother works at a place that deals with Pepsi products and they had to call out a Pepsi guy to come and get things fixed and ready for Butler county fair, accoreding to the Pepsi man he said they lost the bid for having all CF parks Pepsi for next year. I hope this is true and does happen! I know this sounds like more of a hunch but if true then every CF park will have Coke for 2013-???? seasons. Anyone who has news to back up or the oppasite now would be a great time to speak your mind.

*sigh* That Pepsi guy should be careful what he says, lest he lose his job.

I would prefer Pepsi. Mountain Dew (which I love) is a staple of the Pepsi lineup and can pretty much be guaranteed to be available at all Pepsi fountains. The Coke equivalent, Mello Yello (which I can't tell the difference between it and Dew), does not enjoy the same status and isn't available at many Coke fountains. It can be frustrating to have to walk halfway around the park to find a stand that sells Mello Yello. That problem would very likely not be present with Mountain Dew.

• Like 1

Man, I hope Coke wins out Cedar Fair. It's the strongest, most-preferred carbonated beverage brand if you look at sales and charts. Plus, I personally like the extra-carbonated bite of Coke products, in comparison to the sweeter, flatter Pepsi products. I think the Coke Freestyle machines make a fun addition to the park as well.

• Like 4

So theres

Dippin Dots guy said, now Pepsi products guy said...

Just remember the ToS, it may be relevant in this thread, IceCold was a good example....

Yes I know sounds far fetched but anything is possible. The parks could all go to Snapple for all I know, I hear news I share. This could be just an ugly game of telephone.

Would they possibly keep the same products at the same parks? (ex-paramount Coke, and the rest Pepsi) It's strange as the Coke Freestyles are new and seem to be popular, but the flagships new show is sponsored by Pepsi.

Odds are they will all go to one product. The sponsoring could easily change to Coke or may not need a sponsor come next year.

Man, I hope Coke wins out Cedar Fair. It's the strongest, most-preferred carbonated beverage brand if you look at sales and charts. Plus, I personally like the extra-carbonated bite of Coke products, in comparison to the sweeter, flatter Pepsi products. I think the Coke Freestyle machines make a fun addition to the park as well.

I havent seen the Coke freestyle machine. Where is it?

Having Pepsi with no Dr Pepper as a substitute was a big disappointment of my first trip to CP last year. They lost money from me on my per caps spending. I am a Coke person, and drink Dr Pepper as an alternative if a place serves Pepsi. I don't drink much in the way of carbonated drinks at home, so having a Coke or Dr Pepper while eating out is a treat. If a restaurant does not offer one of those you will not see me visit that restaurant much.