Coke coming to all CF parks

Sonofbeast2.0

Didn't Coke make Surge? Gosh I'd love to have some of that again!

They did. It tasted like a caffeine infused Mello Yello and was delish. I read this article and I guess we'll have to pack up the car and head to Norway if we want another bottle of it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surge_(soft_drink)

I kinda would like a bottle of Fruitopia myself

• 1 month later...

Being more of a lemonade and fruit punch 'kind of guy' I personally prefer Coke over Pepsi. I LOVE their Hi-C and Minute Maid much better than Pepsi's competitor juice drink Tropicana. I definitely want Kings Island to stay with Coke, and if not all CF parks to have Coke. Coke drinks seem to pack a much bigger 'punch' than Pepsi.

What other parks has SonofBaconator visited? I know all CF parks omit the 5 Paramount Legacy parks have Pepsi.

Me personally, I could see FUN go PEP instead of Coke because PEP is simply offering better deals as of late. Although I do realize that the current deals are not the only aspect of the diverse spectrum.

I can't really see a park without cola products

Did you mean that you can't imagine a park without Coke products or a park without cola products. Noting that Pepsi-cola and even RC-cola are cola products - whereas some restaurants have moved away from them entirely (going to the all natural drink options) which I agree, I can't see a park doing.

• Like 1

I like the blue Powerade over all Pepsi products, but honestly I'm still going to get free cups of water. Doesn't matter to me.

I went to CP for a short time today and got water and noticed you got the bigger paper cups with the Cedar Fair logo on it. Rather than at KI you get small plastic ones.

I went to CP for a short time today and got water and noticed you got the bigger paper cups with the Cedar Fair logo on it. Rather than at KI you get small plastic ones.

Cedar Point has been selling tickets that include unlimited soft drinks for only a couple dollars more than a regular ticket recently, so I presume that they have many more drink wristbands than normal. This might make them a bit looser with the inventoried cups than they're supposed to be. Each time I was there this season, I got small cups with water identical to KI's.

• Like 1