Moving an attraction

Dan4646

If you were able to move any attraction in the park what one would you move and where would you move it too?!

I would move Backlot Stunt Coaster into Action Zone, possibly where Congo falls or the go carts are. I feel like that theme fits better with Action Zone then where it's placed now

• Like 3

I agree; but I'd really like to move Backlot Stunt Coaster to precisely the Bay Area docks where Journey filmed their "Separate Ways" video back in 1982, because that's exactly what that attraction's "theming" looks like. (Sorry, I'll rant about that eyesore all day :mellow: .) Everything else is just fine for me.

I would move Vortex to where Son of Beast is, I'd move Firehawk to where Diamondback is, I'd put Diamondback in Planet Snoopy and move Planet Snoopy to Action Zone. From there I'd move Invertigo to where Vortex used to be and cut Son of Beast in half and call in GrandSon of Beast and put it where Diamondback was. I'd move Whitewater Canyon to Soak City and I'd also re-run the train tracks so that the train went around the perimeter of the park instead. I'd turn the Eiffel Tower around 180 degrees so it's facing the other way. I'd also move the fountains on International Street to the old Paramount Story area. Oops I forgot, I still have an empty place where Firehawk was....I think I'll just move part of Dinosaurs Alive there and have 2 Dinosaurs Alive areas and charge people twice. Yep, those would be great changes!

• Like 1

Yeah... SOB's time has passed.... even though it looks really cool. (My opinion!)

I 100% put Backlot in Action Zone. And take Thunder Alley out. I really dislike it. It seems so pointless to me. What I would like is a race track that is new, non-snoopy related, and is not a basic shape . Somthing with hills, or that gose up..... that would be neat.

I would move the train tracks,i want to ride back around The Beast and then head to the waterpark.

The way the land is back where The Beast is, i don't see that happening without some sort of major filling in and redoing a bunch of hills and such. Unless the train can be put on one long bridge.