Late Night

Original

I never sleep anymore. A few nights ago I was on here literally waiting for someone to post so I would have something to read.

That was last night for me when Sargeantpepper answered, that was the best one worded smily faced post in the whole world!

There was a time when I was typically up until 4:00 every night. Nowadays, I'm almost always in bed by midnight. Tonight, I need to get to bed within the next 10 to 15 minutes, as I have to be up at 6:00 sharp tomorrow and on the road at 6:30 for a 5K race that starts at 8:00.

I never sleep anymore. A few nights ago I was on here literally waiting for someone to post so I would have something to read.

You, sir, are hopelessly addicted to KIC. :)

• Like 1

There are fewer people here in the wee hours of the morning, though lately I've seen more other posters about at 4 and 5 a.m. than before.

I'm normally around at about 1am-2am, but since I was in the Bay Area last week, that would have been around 4am-5am. Back home now.

I usually play Call of Duty with coasterfanatic2012 til about 1:30 and then start my browsing of the internet.

You, sir, are hopelessly addicted to KIC. :)

I have multiple tabs open at one time, mostly with other coaster sites. :)

• Like 3