My 4th of July. (CP)

Original

If you do NOT like long posts this is not the topic for you. It is intesting though. Just a heads up! :D

Yes! I know that this is a late report, but I didnt even have a profile then. Okay, here we go... We decided to go to Cedar Point for forth of july (we live in north-eastern OH so it wasnt that long of a drive). We were going to go to the waterpark since it was really hot (110 f.). But with me being the amusment park fanatic in our family... I said that we should go to WildWater Kingdom. It is not crowded at ALL when I go to wwk, and with it being really hot plus it was forth of july. I thought CP's Soak City would be mobed. But of corse we went to CP's Soak City instead.

So when we got there it was pretty nice (not crowded either!). First we put our stuff on a chair by the "water playground" my brother went on it for about 5 min. Then we all whent on Zoom Flume. It is a family raft ride. It was really fun. It is slightly diffrent than KI's Zoom Flume (previously snowy river?). This ones "sides" that the raft washes up on... where really steap I mean like the raft was at a 95 degree angle. Anyway.. afer the ride was over I rolled off the raft like backwords . And I knew the water was shallow but the life gaurd moved it when I fell off. When I fell off, my head hit the concreate really hard. So hard I herd a ding. No joke. I thought that was only on the cartoons! I didnt even know that could happen! Anyways after was walked up a coulple feet it really started to hurt. I am a very tough person. But this hurt. But I tried to suck it up really hard. My mom was walking behind me and she said my name real loud. I said "what"? She said "your head is bleeding"! I told her what happen then she started to get woried. Because you cant really put a bandage on your head like a normal cut. She called over her boyfreind and he looked woried. After a min. or two, we figured out that it was just my shoulder got scraped (but I still hit my head).

So we walked to their dragster h20. I thought It would be alot bigger than Rendezvous Run at KI because In their grafic picture online looks so much bigger. And this one had 2 more lanes. But this one was little. Real small. It was about a 5 min. wait. When we got up there you could see some light in some of the lane/tubes, and others it was pitch black dark. Of coarse I picked the lane that you could see the most in. My moms bfreind was in the lane to the right of me. His was pich black dark and he has chlosterfobic. He was kind of nervous. He said "Wow. This is dark. I said "mine isnt!". He peered into my lane/tube. He looked away. Then he said "Mabey we should change lanes." I was so surprised. He is always the guy who is always being tough on me. Of coarse I took advanage of this moment (ha). I said (in a baby-ish voice) " "Aww, are you scared? You'll survive! Its just one loop. You want die!" I laughed then the light turned green and I gave him a wink and jumped into the tube. (I am not a mean kind of person but he is hard on me) And MAN it was fast! When we got to the bottom I said "Did you survive?" he just smiled. Then we headed to the tube slides. Thoses were fun. We went to the beach, then came back. We herd a noise like Mr.Roboto song. We couldnt here it all the way though. as we got closer to the park we noticed it was a warning from the national wethar service. It said that they had found a severe wethar storm to come. Most of the people were leaving. We went on thre lazy river. About halfway through the life guards where shooing us out because there was starting to be lightning. We got our stuff and walked out to the parking lot. Right when we got in my moms boyfreinds car. We left the SC parking lot.

We headed down the road and stoped at taco bell. We went through the drive thru and we ate in the parking lot to figure out a plan. We did not want to miss out on the fireworks. The clouds were still grey. It was about 7:45 and we headed back to CP. (It is dark outside) We got a great parking spot we headed in. You could here the raptor running to dry off. None of the rides had riders on them exept the merry-go-roung. And since it was right there, in the front we did it. After that we headed over to the racing horses, those we fun too. After that we did the old cars. I havent riden them since I was 7. I knew you drove them, but I didnt relize they were real. So I was surpsised about that. After that we went to the bumper cars and that was the only ride of the night that we had o wait on. Not surprised thhough. On the ride my car I could only make it go backwards (weird). Then we went on the matterhorn. After that I wanted yto go o n the ferris wheel, but my brother wanted to go on "the fancy old cars". So My mom was going to go with my younger brother to the cars and my moms boyfrind was taking me to the ferris wheel.

About half way there they said they wanted to come with us instead. The fireworks were supposed to start at 10:00. But were pushed back to 11:30. So it was about 11:25. We went around twice. Then stopped at 9 o'clock. We were all excited because we thought if we were lucky enough we could see the fireworks at the top. About a minuet later we moved as we approched 12 o'clock the fireworks started. At the top we kept going but we were SO close to them! They were shooting them off right behind Disastor transport on the shore. Then we stoped at 3 o'clock Disator transport was in the way so we could only see the top of them. 1 min later we circled around and guess what... we stoped dead center at the top. The fireworks were 20 min. long. A handicaped guy was getting on while we were sitting on the top. So we got to stay there for the next 10 min. By the end of the show we got off and saw the grand finale about 900 ft. away. SO cool! All in all, a awesome day.

Very sorry about the long post but it was a good one! ;)

• Like 2