New Funperks Features

khaoskat

I just logged in and noticed it looks totally different.

Come to find out, you can click on Activity and it tells you how close you are to the next reward level.

If you are not spending money in the park, it is going to take about 10 visits to get to Level 2.

Yesterday was my first time at the park this season. I signed up for funperks before I left, got a free drink wrist band. When I picked my wrist band up, I saw they were offering a Fun Perks catered meal in the International Restaurant and a place to view the fireworks. It was a really nice experience. My advice: when at the park stop by the booth to see if anything is happening that day and take them up on the offer! The only problem with the the meal was only 10 people signed up for it when they had spots for 110!

If you are not spending money in the park, it is going to take about 10 visits to get to Level 2.

How do you figure? I've been to the park 16 times this seaon and am only at 74% on Level 1. That includes food purchases, but does not include my upgrade to a Platinum Pass. No perks for spending an extra $100, apparently...

How do you figure? I've been to the park 16 times this seaon and am only at 74% on Level 1. That includes food purchases, but does not include my upgrade to a Platinum Pass. No perks for spending an extra $100, apparently...

Admission tickets and season passes don't count towards FUN Perks.

General admission tickets, I can understand not being linked to Fun Perks. Seems like upgrading a standard season pass to a Platinum Pass could be tied to the Fun Perks system as extra incentive, though.

I also see a "head of household" link on there. Of course I haven't gotten around to adding our other gold passes yet, so I'm not sure what that page does, but I'll assume it takes linked cards on fun perks and allows all perks to be added up together.

I also see a "head of household" link on there. Of course I haven't gotten around to adding our other gold passes yet, so I'm not sure what that page does, but I'll assume it takes linked cards on fun perks and allows all perks to be added up together.

I wish! Its just so you have access to all your passes when you sign in yourself.

General admission tickets, I can understand not being linked to Fun Perks. Seems like upgrading a standard season pass to a Platinum Pass could be tied to the Fun Perks system as extra incentive, though.

I think they'd have to make each dollar spent worth less if you could buy platinum passes for the family and get credit for them.