Racer

SonofBaconator

Post #3 and we're at SOB - a new record!

You beat me to it............

Anyways this was told by the dippin dots guy I guess. Obviously the possibility of that is less than the possibility of BB returning at any time, or better yet the Crypt.......

Anyways this was told by the dippin dots guy I guess. Obviously the possibility of that is less than the possibility of BB returning at any time, or better yet the Crypt.......

Cruel... I had a dream The Crypt returned, but it was a swinging ship... :huh:

Zippin Pippin is now Thunderbolt.

Just an aside about Jack Rabbit.....

I got on the ride not knowing a thing about it. Thought it was no big deal, but a fun coaster to be on because of its age - but then came that double down and wow! The people on the train got quiet - I guess they weren't expecting it either. I started to wonder if that's the kind of quiet train that happened when the wood gave way on SOB?

Cruel... I had a dream The Crypt returned, but it was a swinging ship... :huh:

I think it would be kinda cool to have a ride like Berserker at Kings Dominion only as an indoor ride ;)

No way on The Racer, many years to go, look at Cedar Points wooden coaster how old it is.

Racer will be around!

Blue streak is only 8 years older than racer.

Um that is obviusly a lie. The Racer is a ACE coaster landmark and its one of the parks original atractions

ACE coaster landmark means nothing, heck the Breakers were a National Historic Landmark until Cedar Point replaced most of it.

• Like 1