What is the weirdest thing left behind

MovieGoddess9704

I love reading the book Behind the Ears, it is about behind the scene stuff at Disneyland. One of their chapters is devoted to stuff left behind by guests and turned into lost and found. They mentioned finding dentures, wooden legs, a water bed mattress.

I was just wondering what is the weirdest thing you employees have found left behind.

Bras, condoms, drugs, used tampons, and some other stuff that shoulden't be said on here.

Yes a glass eye was found at PKI.

Edit: I thought of more stuff...

Cruches, credit cards, money, glasses, towels, retainers, denchures, CELL PHONES, wedding rings, medication, gum, etc.

A few stats for ya... Over a hundred things get turned in everyday. The most popular being cell phones and hats.

If you loose something. Go to Guest relations and fill out a lost item form. Turn it in and they will call you if your a local to come and pick it up. If you are a "out of towner" it can be mailed to you.

If you find something that has fallen out of someones pocket on a ride or such. Pick it up and take it directly to Guest Relations located at the front gate.

Glasses... man, I feel sorry for Lost and Found!

Here's a tip for glasses...

On every pair of glasses there is an engraving somewhere... on mine it happens to be next to the ear piece. There is usually a serial number, lot number, product number, even your prescription (like on mine) is engraved on your glasses. If you can write that down somewhere where it won't be lost at PKI you have a much better chance of getting your glasses back. It's difficut to pick out there right pair out of the houndreds that they get if all you can say is that they are gold with black ear pieces or something. If you can give them that information, they can look at every pair that looks like your description and hopefully return the right pair to you.

Bras, condoms, drugs, used tampons, and some other stuff that shoulden't be said on here.

Yes a glass eye was found at PKI.

Edit: I thought of more stuff...

Cruches, credit cards, money, glasses, towels, retainers, denchures, CELL PHONES, wedding rings, medication, gum, etc.

A few stats for ya... Over a hundred things get turned in everyday. The most popular being cell phones and hats.

If you loose something. Go to Guest relations and fill out a lost item form. Turn it in and they will call you if your a local to come and pick it up. If you are a "out of towner" it can be mailed to you.

If you find something that has fallen out of someones pocket on a ride or such. Pick it up and take it directly to Guest Relations located at the front gate.

well, If i'm in Rivertown or something, I ain't walking all the way to front gate just to turn something in!

• 2 weeks later...

Uh...no. If you find it on a ride, give it to the person checking bars or whatever. The person will more than likely come back rather quickly when they realize that it is lost. If you lose something, go to the ride you think you lost it on. If they can't find it there, we can call other rides to see if they have it. If they don't, we'll have you fill out a lost article card, and WE will take it to GR that night.

And I think the 3 most lost items on SOB are: 1) cigarette lighters 2) cell phones and 3) wallets.

Oh, and I forgot to say that we have seen many a tampon, sweatshirt, games prizes, and of course, wet socks.