Action Zone

SonofBaconator

Yes, this has been disscused. But I would love to see if they could put Backlot in Action Zone. And personally, I would change Congo falls into a race car theme, I think it would go a litttle bit better. Re-Open SOB if possible. Then put a flat ride(s) where BackLot was.

And personally, I would change Congo falls into a race car theme, I think it would go a litttle bit better.

Since when do race cars create huge waves of water? Even Formula One will stop the race if there's that much water on the track.

• Like 6

And personally, I would change Congo falls into a race car theme, I think it would go a litttle bit better.

Since when do race cars create huge waves of water?

I still haven't figured out how race cars and airtime hills go together, but it seems to work for others.

Not including actual car rides, I would think a Bayern Kurve or really fast carousel would be some of the very few things that would actually fit.

Since when do race cars create huge waves of water? Even Formula One will stop the race if there's that much water on the track.

Well Backlot Stunt Coaster used to have water.

Although I have never seen The Italian Job (the movie that BLSC was originally themed to), I suspect that worked because there was a similar scene in the movie. Besides, you're comparing a small splash that you can create by driving through a large puddle on a rainy day to essentially a tidal wave. That's apples and oranges.

Well Backlot Stunt Coaster used to have has rust because of the water.