Canada's Wonderland?

Hey everyone,

A friend and I are going up to Canada's Wonderland next week. We went a few years ago to ride Behemoth this time we are going for Leviathan. I already have my Fast Line passes. We plan on spending some time in the park. Anyone with suggestions or idea's we might want to try?

You mentioned that you have Fast Lane so it doesn't sound like you'll truly be pressed for time. The plan of attack really depends on what you want to get out of the park. Do you want to ride everything or just ride the good stuff over and over?

If you're going the "ride everything route" I would strongly recommend you simply ignore Behemoth and Leviathan early one of the days and get as much of the lower capacity stuff out of the way immediately. The big B&Ms are major people eaters, but the capacity of most of the other coasters at the park suck. I would start with The Bat, the Fly, Vortex (since you're already there in the area) and then Skyrider in that order. If you can squeeze in Backlot during that run even better. The only other super slow loaders you'd then be left with are Time Warp and Flight Deck (the latter being the more problematic of the two as the GP has finally figured out that Time Warp completely sucks, frequently leaving it with little to no line). Hit up Behemoth and Leviathan between 1 and 5 in the afternoon after the initial rush for both has passed and people are in the waterpark.

If you're going the "only ride the good stuff", there are only four coasters there worth the effort IMO: Leviathan, Behemoth, Vortex, and Thunder Run. The flat package there is awesome and I'd take time to experience them all.

Make sure you check out their kids area even if you don't plan on riding anything. I think their kids area is actually miles better than Kings Islands which wins the "best kids area" Golden Ticket every year.

There are three potato stands around the park called Hot Potato that sell poutine. The fries themselves are quite good, but the brown gravy and cheese curds really set it over the top. It may be my favorite food in any amusement park.

Enjoy your trip!