Disney Tells Man To Look Less Like Santa

First there was the costume incident, and now this...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/24/thomas-tolbert-disney-world_n_1699135.html

Be careful about who you might get mistaken for at Disney World, especially if it’s that jolly old elf from the north.

Disney World staff scolded Atlanta resident Thomas Tolbert on a recent family vacation, all because of his striking resemblance to Santa Claus, local Orlando station WKMG reports (h/t The Daily Mail). Tolbert, a professionally trained actor voted among the top three St. Nick impersonators at the national Santa Claus convention this year, was told by a park employee that he’d be asked to leave unless he stopped attracting requests for autographs and started looking less "Santa-ish."

Disney confirmed the incident to WKMG, saying Tolbert was asked to leave because his appearance “was disruptive to our operations and confusing to our other guests.”

"They said, 'You need to say I'm sorry. I'm not who you think I am," Tolbert was quoted as saying in Florida Today. "I'm on vacation and you need to leave me alone.'"

The report from WKMG can be found here: http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Disney-wants-man-to-be-less-Santa-ish/-/1637132/15676164/-/b55c5tz/-/index.html

The problem wasn't so much his appearance as the fact that he was drawing crowds and accepting requests for autographs.

So do they deny celebrities from entering the park also? Or asking them to leave because they to draw crowds and give autographs?

• Like 1

Was he naturally jolly, fat, wearing red shots and had a full grown white beard and a full head of hair? Wouldn't it be a ho ho ho if his name was Nick Clause (legal name)?

If you read the articles I linked to, you will find the answers to your first questions.