Son of Beast roller coaster to be removed

Guest KingsIslandPR

In light of recent discussion, I wonder how many of the posters here are Kings Island owners? The only organization I own any part of is the Green Bay Packers.

To have discussion more on topic, I'm also amazed how quick that Son of a Beast is coming down. I was hoping to get to see some of the deconstruction when I was home from school in October, but it looks like that won't be happening.

You guys know what I mean... Jesus, CAN A 15 YEAR OLD GET A BREAK!!!???

What site do you think this is? TPR? (the closest thing we have to TPR is Terpy, but that's a whole other ballgame)

Ouch! Now, that hurt.

Terp, who thought he was better than that.

Terpy IS better than that - hence, the other ballgame! It's all positive!

update i just got back and umm i have intresting news.

Sob's whole half of the rose bowl is completely removed(the side closest to the second drop in to the rose bowl.)

I tried to take pics but i had no flash. :( and the whole entire brake run was removed.

• Like 3

Sob's whole half of the rose bowl is completely removed(the side closest to the second drop in to the rose bowl.)

I tried to take pics but i had no flash. :( and the whole entire brake run was removed.

Other than from the Eiffel Tower, is there anywhere in the park to see this?

(A flash from that distance would not have helped get a picture at all.)

Well for only having worked on the demolition for about a week, they are certainly moving pretty quickly. At this rate, the entire first rose bowl will be going in a matter of weeks. I doubt that they start demolition on the main lift hill before the end of the season. It is just too close to Adventure Express and Wolf Pack.

I doubt pelting the ride with marshmallows will make it fall any faster.

If it was up to me, I'd burn the thing down. That ride affected many employees in ways that some of you fanboys will never understand.

That would affect so many people surrounding the area. The toxic fume from burning pressure treated lumber burning will create health hazard. Cedar Fair will not survive onslaught of lawsuits. Because the structure is made out of woods, that does not been it can be burned without any problem.

• Like 1

That would affect so many people surrounding the area. The toxic fume from burning pressure treated lumber burning will create health hazard. Cedar Fair will not survive onslaught of lawsuits. Because the structure is made out of woods, that does not been it can be burned without any problem.

Do yourself a favor.

Look up the definition of sarcasm.

• Like 2

As a survivor of the 1986 Miamisburg Train Disaster (white phosphorus, anyone?) I'd have to say that toxic smoke can be fun!

Sar︠ ●cas●m (SAHR-caz-um); n

It’s a word. What did you expect, a definition? It’s not like anyone ever picks up this dictionary to look up words anyway, so why bother. Etymology: it comes from a bunch of old words from languages that really survived the test of time, didn’t they? Usage: Pfft. Usage. people really care about this word, don't they? Ooh, big word! That really ought to sharpen everyone's vocabulary...

;)

• Like 3