Son of Beast roller coaster to be removed

Guest KingsIslandPR

http://twitpic.com/b2doj3

For those wanting a piece of SOB, there it is. And no slivers or cops chasing you as you sneak into the demolition site.

I think for a 100.00, it's a really great presentation. It's better than a sliver in a test tube. Everyone's painin' that they wanted a peice of the ride, well, there it is. I think the price is well worth the presentation they put into it. Come to my studio with a hunk of old track, see how much you get charged to make it pretty.

"Everyone wants art, they just don't want to pay for it."

• Like 5

Guest KingsIslandPR

I am assuming there is only 250 pieces of track?

Limited quantities of each item available so if you want a piece of what was the world's tallest and fastest wooden roller coaster, time is of the essence.

• Like 2

Well, I atleast want a piece of wood for my wall of KI stored away in my collection room.

Limited quantity, posted on FB and Twitter, being shared and retweeted like all get out. How many want to bet on how quickly these get sold out?

Some day, BB1 who is a optimistic person, like always.

Any wood that is not sold could be sold to a pulp mill and or recycled for other uses. I doubt it would be put into a landfill. Any used metal would be sold for scrape and be melted down into other steel products.

The steel will become your 2014 Kia.

How dare you make fun of my mode of transportation!

• Like 1

Pieces of track from Son of Beast are now available for $99.99, wood from the structure for $49.99 and bolts for $25.99 by calling (513) 754-5776 between the hours of 9am to 5pm, Monday through Friday. Quantities are limited.

http://www.twitpic.com/b2doj3

Don, are these mailed, or picked up at the park? If its pickup, how soon will they be available, and when do we have to have them picked up by? (For us who live a couple hours from the park). I think I'm going for the track piece.

• Like 1

Don, are these mailed, or picked up at the park? If its pickup, how soon will they be available, and when do we have to have them picked up by? (For us who live a couple hours from the park). I think I'm going for the track piece.

I contacted the park about it earlier this afternoon and the track pieces are shipped via UPS. The woman on the phone said it would be about 12 dollars for shipping on top of the cost for the plaque.