Son of Beast roller coaster to be removed

Guest KingsIslandPR

• 2 weeks later...

im kind of new to this but does anyone know what will be built where sob was and thunder alley. just wondering

We don't know. Either that, or the people who know aren't talking (justifiably so). We as a community don't even know if the park has plans for the area or not.

They want it to be a surprise!..... or a mound of dirt.... either way

sonofbaconador could you plz tell me what is sunny jim you said expansion sunny jim welcome to kic

Sunny Jim is just an old nickname that people gave each other. I'm trying to bring it back

thanks i did no

sonofbaconador could you plz tell me what is sunny jim you said expansion sunny jim welcome to kic

Sunny Jim is just an old nickname that people gave each other. I'm trying to bring it back

ok thanks i did not know happy new year bro

Here we go again! Stop judging people for how they spell,put two and two together. I sucked at English and spelling and still make a smack load of money.If you want to be a school teacher thats great,my parents are,but i know what hes saying, so just let it go! Makes me sick when i read everyone correcting each others grammar! Doesnt pay my bills,and like i said,im not hurting!

• Like 4

Here we go again! Stop judging people for how they spell,put two and two together. I sucked at English and spelling and still make a smack load of money.If you want to be a school teacher thats great,my parents are,but i know what hes saying, so just let it go! Makes me sick when i read everyone correcting each others grammar! Doesnt pay my bills,and like i said,im not hurting!

Except that the http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?/topic/4128-terms-of-service/'>Terms of Service require posters to use proper spelling and grammar. It's the very first item on the page. If you still have a problem with people correcting others' spelling, take it up with the admins. We're just enforcing the TOS as they stand.

• Like 6

I can easily understand what he is trying to say. I'm not correcting him. I'm asking him politely to follow the Terms of Service.

I'm not perfect with grammar, and don't expect other people to be, but an effort makes you more respectable. It is just being curtious to other readers.

When did how much you make a year come into this?

An apt quote for 1000+ reasons:

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

We each are to TRY to comply with the TOS. Being humans, we aren't always going to do so perfectly. Good grammar, spelling, avoiding text talking--these are courtesies to our fellow readers.

Then there's the fact that many of our posters are young, in their formative years, and make rediculous misteaks over and over. The fact one poster may not want to see corrections is selfish in the context that we can choose to help each other improve. These young people have taught me many things (just yesterday I learned about peanut butter in Seattle and cereal...and were I not here and reading, that would not have happened).

I've seen many young writers and photographers develop here and get plum jobs in their chosen career fields. To the extent this site and we can help that, I, for one, am going to, even if one or more posters are careless or could care less.

Try. Some of our wisest, sagest posters have atrocious grammar and spelling but are trying hard to be understood and quite succeed. Others with fantastic linguistic skills haven't had an original idea since nursery school. To not even try to communicate clearly is disrespectful without regard to income. Net worth is not a measure of human worth. At least not on my book.

As for how much one makes, that is not a proxy for the degree to which one is expected to be polite and courteous. Except maybe Ms. Lohan. And even she will eventually run out of cake.

• Like 8

Except that the Terms of Service require posters to use proper spelling and grammar. It's the very first item on the page. If you still have a problem with people correcting others' spelling, take it up with the admins. We're just enforcing the TOS as they stand.

But really?? Come on? Its not like he is writing his essay for the SAT or anything. He is on an online forum. Its not that bad. I find it just as annoying when Im trying to see what people are talking about for future plans for the park and its hidden by people correcting the way someone writes. Let it go.

• Like 1