Son of Beast roller coaster to be removed

Guest KingsIslandPR

I have purchased some expensive things on EBay.

For instance, I recently bought the 1981 Hallmark Rocking Horse Christmas Ornament. My parents thought I was crazy. My wife & I wanted to complete the set.

I have also purchased Wrestlemania tickets on EBay as well as a beta tape of Beast's first run in 1979 (that can now be seen on YouTube)

But, $125 for a polo shirt just because it has an emblem for a failed coaster is certifiable.

There is thousand of feet of wood, lots of bolts and plenty of rails to sale if the demand is there. If the demand is there, they can always make more plaques to attach to the items for sale.

That is goal. The 'limited' supply is to increase purchases. The more demand for the product the more of the ride will become available.

I'm not talking about the plaques I'm talking about the bolts and wood from the ride I should've been more specific sorry about that. They have over 300 miles of board AND a plethora of bolts as well to choose from.

I agree they couldn't fabricate the plaques because they are numbered. :)

• Like 1

What would be really cool icing-on-the-cake is if they could tell us which part of the ride our respective keepsakes came from. (Or is that being too greedy? :rolleyes::P )

I was thinking the same thing! I would of liked to known what part of the ride the track/wood came from.

But Im not arguing, Im just pleased the park did this for the coasters fans!

• Like 1

What would be really cool icing-on-the-cake is if they could tell us which part of the ride our respective keepsakes came from. (Or is that being too greedy? :rolleyes::P )

I was thinking the same thing! I would of liked to known what part of the ride the track/wood came from.

But Im not arguing, Im just pleased the park did this for the coasters fans!

Couldn't agree more with this statement. While I think it'd be interesting to know (or at least the general area, such as drop, rosebowl, old loop), I won't complain. I'm happy enough knowing that sometime soon, a piece of Sonny will be hanging above my computer. (Speaking of which, I cannot wait to find out when this will ship. I hope real soon!)

All that's been left of that hill were peices sitting on the ground, and earlier today when I went a bunch of track was missing from the rosebowl but most of the supports are still up. I'm guessing those are ones that they're selling, because the other torn down sections looked to have just been pushed over with track and all.

If I get a piece of wood, it would be the best, if I got the Boomerang Bay sign, I would be blessed. BB1 making poetry one post at a time! Anyways back to the topic, I wonder if remains of SOB will stay with the haunt, like our very great and loved (by some) Boomerang Bay items, they will probably be easter eggs to a past, that many got back aches from, but a few found a happiness only a Son of The Beast can do.