Son of Beast roller coaster to be removed

Guest KingsIslandPR

As of yesterday from what I could see at Great Wolf Lodge the only thing I saw was the station. I think the station maybe used for the Haunt, let me re-say what I meant, that the Haunt will not just be a short term but a long term Haunt that will be with us for many years to come. In light of this my own hypothesis on the future of this "plain" is that a new coaster will be in place, which I think will be a steel coaster.

^ You can also use the fix directly on the iPhone directly. All you have to do is add a bookmarklet (special bookmark that contains javascript) to enable a "view source" feature on iPhone Safari. See this post: http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?/topic/26521-videos/page-2#entry497129

how do you post pictures?

You seem to be dragging photos directly from your desktop to the edit box in this forum. That doesn't work - you have to upload them to a web server first. See TombRaiderFTW's guide for step-by-step instructions: http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?/topic/26752-tutorial-how-to-upload-photos/

^ That icon is not working for me either.

I will click it, the screen fades to a gray, and nothing happens.

Clear your browser cache. See this post: http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?/topic/26831-site-update/#entry496156

If it's still a problem, it could be a browser toolbar/add-on, an ad blocker, an anti-virus program, or something else either injecting code into or blocking code from this website. You can try troubleshooting steps that vary by browser, or you can try another browser.

If this is a Windows computer, I would advise scanning for viruses/spyware.

Does anyone know what the picture code is?

It's:

[img=http://path/to/filename.jpeg]

• Like 1

They issued videos, pictures and news interviews.

As little as 20 years ago, the park would most probably have quietly removed such a ride during the off-season and many wouldn't even know it was gone until the next season.

In a way I wish it was like that now. Of course no one forced me to watch and read it on the Internet.

^
Of course, then there was probably the suprise of coming to the park the next year to find a huge ride gone...which apparently did happen to some KIC'ers who did visit the park during the 1980s.

But, on the flip side...imagine coming to Kings Island in 2009 if the internet did not exist, not knowing about Diamondback (you missed all the commercials somehow), and then as you come around that last corner before the park comes into view...WHAM! :P

They issued videos, pictures and news interviews.

As little as 20 years ago, the park would most probably have quietly removed such a ride during the off-season and many wouldn't even know it was gone until the next season.

I remember finding out that one of my favorite attractions at the time, King Cobra, had been demolished while reading the story about Tomb Raider: The Ride in the Enquirer in April, right before the park opened for the year.

You guys should watch this video just released by ThemeParkReview of Son of Beast off ride footage and a POV of it during the loop days.....

In a way, It almost makes you wish something could have been done to fix it, But I am glad for the further park expansion space that its removal has given Kings Island.

• Like 4