Things heard constantly

dxrunner

There is a topic kind of like this on PKIC and i kind of liked it so what are so of the most common phrases or questions. Here is mine, "In case you missed the fun and safety guildlines up front the Son of Beast is a high speed, forceful, turbulent, rollercoaster ride with quick turns and sudden drops. People with existing or prior back, neck, or bone problems, recent surgery or illness, pregnancy, high blood pressure, heart condition, or other medical condition should refrain from riding the Son of Beast. Please follow the recomindations and restrictions for this ride, if you have any questions please contact a ride attendant."

If you every been in line for Delirium, you might of heard this alot:

"Ladies and Gentlemen about to board Delirium, if you have any loose articles like hats, keys, glasses, cell phones or any other carry on items, we ask that you will place them inside of 1 of the 2 metal boxes located in the ride area. Once you do so, we ask that you will make your way towards you assign seat. Thank you and enjoy your ride on Delirium"

And then you have:

"Please no smoking. As a reminder, smoking is not permitted on any line here at Paramount Kings Island. Thank you for not smoking"

(Constantly in Action Zone) LOL

Last weekend, I was given the great honor of being able to read the closing announcements at BB.

"Good evening Shielas and Blokes, Boomerang Bay will be closing in....."

Course the most annoying announcement is during the Math and Science days working up front in metal detection, expecially during the late shift when it doesn't get drowned out by the noice. That welcoming announcement sucks.

"Attention Tomb Raiders. We are experiencing a temporary delay. A team of experts is checking into the situation. As soon as it is resolved, your adventure will continue."

All day, every day, oh yeah laugh.gif

This is another one:

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please. All rides and attractions at Paramount's Kings Island are closing for the day. Thank you for visiting Paramount's Kings Island. Please drive home safely, and we look forward to entertaining you again soon."

"For your safety, as well as the safety of those around you, we ask that you do not sit, stand, or climb on the handrails."

Also,

"Attention oncoming Beast riders, please buckle your seat belt BEFORE pulling down on the lap bar. Once again, please buckle the seat belt before pulling down the lap bar."

On opening weekend this year I must've heard over a thousand Lil John impersonations(Dave Chappelle). Like on Beast, stopped at the final break run, this little boy was like "YEEAAHHHH", then his family turned around and were like "WHAAAT? YEEEAAAH!!!!". I like Chappelle's Show, but my god, people repeat stuff from it constantly.

The bouncing of basket balls, is a sound heard everyday

Questions at SOB

What time is it?

How long is the wait?

Are you guys open?

This doesnt have a loop does it?

Where is the entrance?

Where is the Exit?

So Top Gun's exit is the same as SOB's?

And a personal favorite of mine is, (click) oaf, hey man can you loosen this its a little to tight

• 2 weeks later...

I remember a few years back when Budweiser (I believe) had the WHASSSAAPP!!! commercials. What a huge hit they were - every time a train on Beast started its ascent up the first lift and the returning train was near the other train, all you would hear is "WHAASSAAPPP!!!" and the other favorite, "WHASSSAABBBIIIII!!!"

Yeah, from some places, QTV is heard constantly. Also some other things include:

-the bubba gump's soundtrack (from SS)

-The clockinspiel

-loads of people screaming

-'are they tall enough?'

-'how long is the line?'

-'I don't want to ride'

-'so-and-so dragged me here'

-'if you liked (insert big ride name here), then you'll like this.'

-the ever so popular 'WOAH!!'

Ooh... here's some Duhlee specific questions that I've encountered:

What does this thing do? *Sees Delirium swinging*

WHOA! I'm not riding that thing!

"Am I gonna die/fall out ?"

"Does this thing go upside down?"

"Have people puked on this ride before?"

There are some ride specific questions too.. like seating, speed, etc. Those don't bother me as much.

Then there's the singing cats on QTV. You cannot deny the addictiveness of Chaka Khan.. laugh.gif

"Ch-ch-ch-chaka Khan!" tongue.gif

Don't forget Tom Crooze either! laugh.gif

"We'll call it Kickin' Impossible!"

~S~

Ummmm, I dont think the FCC will let me post what I hear constantly everyday. Lets just say t*tt*es and beer, radio beeps (shoot the all call beep, please?) and God are in there a lot smile.gif.

Or we can dive into a theory that my boss has: There are 3 gods: Holy Moly gives you what you want, Holy cow gives you want you need, and Holy sh*t takes it all away. Yeah, we get philosophical at times

What is the name of the song that goes "All I can say is that my life is really plain. I like watching the....... It's not sane, it's not saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnneeeeeeee... Ill always be there when you...." The ...'s are where I dont know the words, I just humm.

What is the name of the song that goes "All I can say is that my life is really plain. I like watching the....... It's not sane, it's not saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnneeeeeeee... Ill always be there when you...." The ...'s are where I dont know the words, I just humm.

I don't know all the words to the song, but it's better than the dancing cats. You just have to love crazy people dressed up as bumblebees tap dancing in an orange and black tutu. It's not saaaane, it's not saaaaaaaane. ... I'll always be there when you're away...