The new deal from Blocbutster: A question

gabelogan99

Do you have to visit the park two days in a row?

Edit: Just checked out the following site: http://www.colsmetrofcu.org/promotions.html

It says any two dates during the 2004 season. Looking for confirmation.

I guess the park always offers this deal, the only difference now is the price. It said the price during the commercial but I don't remember it now.

Edited by gabelogan99

As manager of Blockbuster Video here in Somerset, KY, I feel that I am best qualified to answer your question.

And the answer is NO, with the pay once visit twice tickets you get at BBV, you can visit the park on any two days this season. The only catch is that the same person has to use the ticket. You can't go yourself one day and then send your brother a week later, it has to be you both times.

The Price is $42.99

Hope I was of some help.

And it has to be you both times b/c they use a biometric finger print scanner to record your finger print when you come in the first day. They then check your finger print again when you come in for the second. It's pretty cool... and could be sign for things to come!

I can answer your question gabelogan. Working up front, I get alot of admission questions,(why I don't know, I'm just security) and I was asked the same thing. I didn't know the answer, so I asked an admissions supervisor that night, and he told me that they are starting to use a "P1V2". What it is, is you Pay once and can Visit twice. The days do not have to be consecutive, just twice during the season. So the admission you bought could be one or the other,

"so you might want to check with admissions or guest relations located up front, past the yellow booths, under the Nights of Fire sign."

see what i mean?

Well, I checked out my local Blockbuster and the guy there said that they were supposed to receive the P1V2 Promotional Tickets (actually I saw some others that they had and they were cards) but they never received them! I'm hoping the one up in Columbus will have them, I'll make my way up to the one in the Great Southern Mall Area some time next week. I guess the price is $42.99 and that's pretty good because I'll probably go once in the summer and once in the fall.