Possible Ride Station Location?

I know that there has been talk about the area where this would go, and that having SOB down gives more room to work with. I bring this up, because KI owns a lot of the land surrounding the grounds, I don't think space is the issue there at all.

With that being said, location is perfect now for anything they want when you look at it. Action Zone was once the hopping place of the park and needs to be that again, I mean c'mon its Action Zone. I can only hope we'll see something big and fast, and hopefully record breaking, especially with the abundance of land there.

I have stated in another thread that I wouldn't mind seeing another Woody in SOB's place, something along the lines of Hades or Outlaw Run. One can dream though.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It seems that the location for the station is pretty established. Any guesses on the queue line and exit. Do they both attach to Action Zone, or do they put one or the other in Oktoberfest to relieve the pressure? Me, with my RCT imagining possibilities...

edit: RCT mind=RCT

• 4 years later...

Bumping the thread. Have you ever noticed that KI has a ridiculous amount of in-park space that they can use to add a new ride without really taking an existing attraction out?

1. Crypt building and behind
  2. Tower Gardens
  3. Space surrounding BLSC
  4. Space behind International Showplace
  5. Flight Commander spot
  6. Space between Racer, FOF and Adventure Express
  • Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

Agreed and agreed. I'd love to see another Top Spin at KI as well as a Zamperla Hawk 48, Jump2, and maybe even an S&S Sky Swat (if they even make those anymore...). The flats we have now are great (looking at you, Delirium, Drop Tower and Zephyr!), but the above flats at KI would be amazing! :D

• Like 1