Possible Ride Station Location?

Maybe....?

Do you realize how long this path would be??

Exactly! You'd be able to get to X-base in the same amount of time by going around through Coney Mall. Why anyone would think this is a good idea is beyond me.

In my eyes it's not a "path", but a new area. New rides, shops, restrooms, etc.

Yes, put little tags of "Ride", "Shop" "Restroom" along that little path, it wouldn't seem so long and meandering. One large ride, a showplace, and a few small rides and shops would shorten that path considerably.

Guest Department47

^The way that you're continually pushing for it makes it seem like you think it's the greatest idea in the world.

As countless members have said, the topography back there and the length of the proposed pathway both make any pathway unrealistic. You could replace the maintenance road between Thunder Alley and X-Base (the one that goes underneath Adventure Express' queue and exit) with a midway to connect the two areas, but by then, it's so close to the actual midway, what's the point?

• Like 1

I wan't my campground back. Putting it inside the park would be an excellent addition, bring extra dollars and make a lot of people very happy. I also like the new path area, considering if the new ride goes towards that area, it would provide excellent views while walking along, and putting shops and restrooms along the way wouldn't be a problem IMO.

That's like saying putting makeup on a lion makes it less vicious. While shops, rides, etc. may bring more crowds to the area, it doesn't hide the fact that the path would still be extremely long and totally unfeasible for the park to consider.

A path full of entertainment is only half as long as a barren parking lot of equal length, to the mind's eye. With things to see and places to stop, and rides, I promise you, you would think the path quite short.

(And a Wild Mouse would be so cool.)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.flickr.co.../in/photostream

I final built the "real" mammoth lol

Oh my God. I thought of almost that exact same design (mine more similar to DB) with the exact same name and color scheme except mine was a lime green with black supports for the lift hill and transfer track and white supports for the rest of the track . My design went out diagonally like yours except it made a half turn after the first hill and the rest of the track along the side of the park like racer and then doubled back. almost like a combo of DB, Behemoth and Leviathan. But your idea is really similar to mine yours is a great idea. Great minds think alike I guess

• 1 month later...

If it were a giga, the ad would be like this...

New, for Kings Island... Mammoth! This will be a 309 ft heigh steel giant! Just a foot shorter than the record breaking Millennium Force in Sandusky, Ohio, "The Roller Coaster Captial of the World" at 310ft.

It will be 6,594 ft long! Just a foot shorter than the record breaking Millennuim Force in Sandusky, Ohio "The Roller Coaster Capital of the World" at 6,595ft long.

• Like 2