Wow, could you even imagine?

PKICoasterFreek

I was just reading on a website about how a fire destroyed Idora Park in Youngstown, Ohio. A horrible fire came through there a little while back and destroyed the park. I have some photos I found. It is pretty sad to see a place like that, it doesn't have to be a huge park but to see a coaster destroyed is pretty sad.

http://www.angelfire.com/oh4/tk173/idorapark.html

Take a second to think what it would be like if PKI one day had a fire sweep though it and it was destroyed. I would have to say it would be devestating, and lord knows we have some pretty valuable coasters at PKI, not to mention just the wooden coasters. I don't think it would be too pretty so The Beast or The Racer on fire or in a huge pile of dust and ashes. But could you just imagine? it really would be horrible. Though its pretty unlikely to happen, but what if it did?

I wonder what Paramount would do, do you think they would close up and get outta town or do you think they would try to rebuild?

Why does it say

"Ironically I found a Paramount's Kings Islnad bear laying next to the Wildcat's remains. Kings Island is known for toning down their wooden coasters, and with the amount of rides they have removed over the years it almost seems as if they had something to do with Idora!"

Are they saying PKI had somthing do with the fire?