What will take SOB's place?

Dill

Couldn't agree more! Imagine one of those rippin through the trees back by top gun!

"Do they own that land between Top Gun and Great Wolf Lodge?"

One of the things you noobies will learn about having harmonious interactions with the very knowledgeable, sometimes funny, and well connected long time posters here is that you should take the time to learn the current names of our parks coasters.

I would tell you what the current name of this coaster is, but that would prevent you from learning about the magical function of searching. Good luck.

• Like 1

How was Flight Deck's ride experience different than when it was Top Gun? All you miss are the props and the big billboards that said "TOP GUN SPONSORED BY GILETTE." I could just imagine the slogan "WELCOME TO TOP GUN, Kings Island'S ONLY GILETTE COASTER!"

It's the same ride, just some minor stuff was removed. Who cares?

• Like 1

Whatever you want to do rainman2 (sorry, but I liked you better when you went by a different name)

Look, I'm just trying to help you new posters from being hated on by the long time loyal KIC members. I defended noobs on another thread and I'm just trying to help you all out.

Yup your right I fixed it. And it's themed around different countries but that ride is just based on a sports car that goes for a cruise and ends up in a "black forest" with a freefall drop and two launches. Very fun, way better than Flight of Fear

Maybe the ride is better (but no quick launches IT APPEARS, no inversions?), but Verbolten doesn't have an amazing on-ride soundtrack! ;)

I think there's a few inversions inside the building, at least it sure feels like it. Could just be the INSANE G's. And it does have two launches but I don't think they go as fast as FOF... But with all that, who's to say we couldn't add an awesome soundtrack and make it better?! And if we were to get something like that I would hope for a more exciting outside section... Even though the inside pretty much blows your mind haha! Any thoughts?

I always like to imagine if BLST took verbolten's technology of a drop track where the second launch is. That'd require a redesign of the second half, but it was a nice thought, to me. ^^

But I think a bit of an expansion will take place and a steel coaster will take SOB's place. Though, I would love a nice woodie, get someone good at it though.

Flight Deck, Top Gun, doesn't matter to me, I still call the Scooby Doo Beastie as oppossed to Woodstock express or whatever the name was inb/w.

W/o knowing the exact property line, I took to google map and notice a security fence lining the south side of columbia road and what appears to be a gate cutting across the last entrance to the back of Great Wolf Lodge and the rest of Columbia that takes you into the park (behind timberwolf) The green houses are back in this area, which I assume they still own, the old ride (sign, trams, etc...) graveyard is back there, which I also assume they own. There is also what appears to be the layout for part of KI campground. So If I use that, I assume they own the land b/w Top Gun Flight Deck and columbia road just south of Great Wolf Lodge.

• Like 1

KI does not need another Huss Flat Ride, they have too many issues with the ones they have/had. Skylab, The Crypt, Delirium, and Shake Rattle and Roll.

Really problems with Shake Rattle and Roll? I do believe it has been there since the mid 70's, The other 3 yes.