What will take SOB's place?

Dill

When someone thinks of France they automatically think of Paris. Therefore French architecture should look like that in Paris on intl st. Same goes for Italy. Most people think of Rome/Venice/ etc, so that is the type of architecture they should reflect back to IS. it's not hard to figure out. And yes, I've been to Germany(cologne and baumholder), France(Paris), and Italy(Rome, Venezia, Bari)

I'm guessing more than 1 visitor has walked thru the main gates and instantly thought of Paris, so I guess they figured it out.

Or, perhaps they could have IM Pei design a brand new opening into the park, but then people may start questioning if they're in Cleveland or France.

Kings Island is in Cincinatti....

Uh...Mason is in Warren County, Cincinnati is in Hamilton county. Cincinnati and Mason have little to do with each other. I'm pretty sure Kings Island's mailing address says Mason, not Cincinnati.

I for one am hoping for more of an extension of Action Zone out of this. I think there is too much land there just to simply use it for one single ride. A whole new area seems more fitting, maybe with a coaster to anchor it like we saw when Action Zone first came to be with introducing Invertigo and Drop Tower to what was Adventure Village. I mean SOB took up what, 15-20 acres? I know its a bit hilly back there, but I'm sure Kings Island could make it work somehow.

• Like 1

"Mason is a suburb of Cincinnati in the southwestern part of Ohio. Mason proved to be one of the fastest growing communities in the state in the past decade. The town was named after the Revolutionary War veteran William Mason who purchased 640 acres of land in 1803, which is now a part of downtown Mason. The town was just involved in farming for a very long time and even in 1970 had only a few thousand residents. However, currently, it is a booming suburb of Cincinnati with good schools, beautiful neighborhoods and a good economy for many large businesses."

I have the greatest idea ever! Tear down Son of Beast and expand Adventure Express! You could triple the ride length of that ride and add more tunnels and more animatronic native guys! They could add caves or tombs...it could be part dark ride, part coaster. Yep I think that's it ;)

• Like 3

Having a reincarnation of Phantom Theater at Kings Island sounds pretty far-fetched.

It IS about time for a family ride that's actually a coaster though. How old is stunt track? That's the newest we've got

Having a reincarnation of Phantom Theater at Kings Island sounds pretty far-fetched.

It IS about time for a family ride that's actually a coaster though. How old is stunt track? That's the newest we've got

Where did we get the idea for a reincarnated Phantom Theater in this post? I made a joke about expanding Adventure Express. I don't remember reading anything about bringing the Phantom Theater back within this post. It's been mentioned in other posts though.

Actually Mason...,

... A suburb of Cincinatti.

that's my point, if a man born in China, who studied in the US can design the entrance to the Louve and the Rock and Roll Hall of fame in a manner that they look as similar to each other as the Eiffel Tower build during the World's Fair and the Eiffel Tower built in 1972 (or 75), there really isn't a Parisian architectural style.

At any rate, Kings Island is most definently not a suburb of Cincinatti. Cincinnati perhaps, but definently not cincinatti

Actually Mason...,

that's my point, if a man born in China, who studied in the US can design the entrance to the Louve and the Rock and Roll Hall of fame in a manner that they look as similar to each other as the Eiffel Tower build during the World's Fair and the Eiffel Tower built in 1972 (or 75), there really isn't a Parisian architectural style.

At any rate, Kings Island is most definently not a suburb of Cincinatti. Cincinnati perhaps, but definently not cincinatti

It's listed as a suburb of Cincinatti. Hate to burst your bubble

Actually Mason...,

Then whomever listed it as a suburb of CincinaTTi is most definently wrong.

Actually Mason...,

Ok now you're just being a smart a$$. Excuse my iPod for messing up and putting in to T's instead of n's

Actually Mason...,

Ok now you're just being a smart a$$. Excuse my iPod for messing up and putting in to T's instead of n's

Well I thought that was obvious, but when you quote me where I'm pointing out the spelling error in an obvious manner and tell me you're bursting my bubble, I think being a bit of a smart a$$ is called for.

• Like 1

I'm sure iPods/iPads/iPhones/iProducts' auto-correct knows how to spell "Cincinnati". Sounds like a user error, to me.

You're right, I go to the University of CinciNNati but I don't know how to spell it.

I have the greatest idea ever! Tear down Son of Beast and expand Adventure Express! You could triple the ride length of that ride and add more tunnels and more animatronic native guys! They could add caves or tombs...it could be part dark ride, part coaster. Yep I think that's it ;)

(First of all, this is my first post in over a week and Im so happy to be back!!!) ^^ That sounds AWESOME. But They need to smooth it out first ;) .

(First of all, this is my first post in over a week and Im so happy to be back!!!) ^^ That sounds AWESOME. But They need to smooth it out first ;) .

What Wouk it take to smooth it out? I saw a video from before the Son of Beast era and it was sooooo smooth it was unnatural! I'd love to see it back to that again