What will take SOB's place?

Dill

No, its not pretty obvious. A coaster is also "future park expansion", so is a bathroom or gift shop. All of that is "park expansion".

I dont mean to treat you with disrespect but there is no way yo can say. "We will get a new area because Mr. Helbig said, "future park expansion"".

Ok just wait for 2014.

We have a new Ice Fire bird here. And many other posters that said such things.

• Like 1

Anyone remember when Bat was sitting idle for all those years?

That whole area was DEAD. The bathrooms, games (Whack-a-Bat), vendors, etc.

It was rather spooky.....

A towering idle wooden coaster, faded pavement, faded signs, Delirium barely working half the time, Invertigo and its spotty operation.

THAT area is pretty spooky, too! :ph34r:

• Like 1

No, its not pretty obvious. A coaster is also "future park expansion", so is a bathroom or gift shop. All of that is "park expansion".

I dont mean to treat you with disrespect but there is no way yo can say. "We will get a new area because Mr. Helbig said, "future park expansion"".

Ok just wait for 2014.

Edit: delete that post, don't want to get into any trouble

^I find it very hard to believe that an intern at the park, who hasn't even started yet, would be told what is happening. Remember, speculation can occur within the offices too. If you truly want this intern job and know for a fact that this is happening, posting about it is a bad idea.

And according to the TOS, http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?/topic/4128-terms-of-service/ , a source for this information is required. Unless you wish to violate the rules.

• Like 1

I'm interning with them this fall quarter and spring out of UC

If you're interning with any company, you should be careful about posting anything you hear at the office in a public forum if it could be considered confidential. If the company you are interning at is Cedar Fair (or has any business relationship with them), anything said at the office about KI is probably "confidential".

Violating confidentiality rules can result in dismissal. Or worse.

• Like 1

Ok just wait for 2014.

I know for a fact they are exPanding the park with a new area. Basically everyone in office knows the plans. I'm interning with them this fall quarter and spring out of UC but one thing they won't tell anyone but the higher ups is what is actually going into the area specifically. The only people who don't know about it are ride ops an the other staff members that deal with the public. You'll all see soon, as well as myself, what the specific plans for the area are.

How dost thee sound like members past. Ghosts, phantoms, echos!! Ghastly words repeating thrice upon the page! DOUBLE DOUBLE TOIL AND TROUBLE!!!

• Like 7

^I find it very hard to believe that an intern at the park, who hasn't even started yet, would be told what is happening. Remember, speculation can occur within the offices too. If you truly want this intern job and know for a fact that this is happening, posting about it is a bad idea.

And according to the TOS, http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?/topic/4128-terms-of-service/ , a source for this information is required. Unless you wish to violate the rules.

I'm already interning there. And I am a source considering I work for the company I'm discussing. I deleted the post anyway to avoid any problems. But just wait. Exciting things are in store

Have you specifically been told by an official from the park that a new area will be coming in 2014? If not, then you really can't be a 100% true source. Also, since you don't know what will be in this area, how do you know it's exciting? For all you know, it could be Restroom Land.

Interns or any body that works for Cedar Fair should read the employee hand book regarding disclosing things that has not been announced to the public. Even if you do not give your name but only your user name, it is not hard for CF to put two and two together and find who the intern that is posting things that is confidential.

Just ignore mcarthysnerd, oh wait, Dill.

There is several things wrong with this:

1. He's just interning, plain and simple. Their is no way they would tell an intern this information.

2. If he really cared about his internship, he wouldn't be sharing his findings here.

Dill, I do not want to strike an argument with you. I strictly just want to state what I think is most likely. You may be right, but I don't know. Truthfully, I doubt any of us know the futures of that land!

• Like 1

I'm already interning there. And I am a source considering I work for the company I'm discussing. I deleted the post anyway to avoid any problems. But just wait. Exciting things are in store

Do you seriously believe it would be that difficult for CF to figure out who you are?

I honestly hope you enjoy interning, that is, if you actually are an intern and not some middle school hack l trolling for attention.

By the way you conduct yourself: no class and less integrity for your potential employer, am confident you will make a career of just interning.

• Like 1

Do you seriously believe it would be that difficult for CF to figure out who you are?

I honestly hope you enjoy interning, that is, if you actually are an intern and not some middle school hack l trolling for attention.

By the way you conduct yourself: no class and less integrity for your potential employer, am confident you will make a career of just interning.

Notice I never mentioned a thing about what was being added to the park. Because I don't know anything about it. I simply said somethIng is coming. Which don himself has said. Trust me, there have been no violations on my part.

So you admit, you know nothing?

Final Bows people, final bows.

I admit that I know nothing about what the area will be made up of. I know that there's an area. Don't know what's gonna be there. Hence this thread

Humor me. How would a seasonal intern know something huge about the park?

Don't forget, the terrain of that area of the park is not flat, but rather is filled with steep ravines. You of all people should know that this would require a lot of work to get people walking across the land, because you apparently have insider information.

• Like 1

Lol I've realized that. The forum was so much fun back in the day. I miss that alot. Like Jasper, BEAST1979, LongLiveTheSmurfRide, UncleHenry, Gigacoaster2K and even the mods it seems like don't post on here very regularly at all. And I'm just naming the ones off the top of my head. The forum used to be so fun, relaxed, and yet was very good about people not being "too" stupid. I honestly would love to visit alot more often, but somehow, its just not the same.

• Like 4

Lol I've realized that. The forum was so much fun back in the day. I miss that alot. Like Jasper, BEAST1979, LongLiveTheSmurfRide, UncleHenry, Gigacoaster2K and even the mods it seems like don't post on here very regularly at all. And I'm just naming the ones off the top of my head. The forum used to be so fun, relaxed, and yet was very good about people not being "too" stupid. I honestly would love to visit alot more often, but somehow, its just not the same.

I know that it was alot more interesting back in the day like you said, Because before I was a member, I browsed this site almost daily just to see what everyone had posted :lol:. I feel like I have been a member longer than I have and the forums are quite a bit different then the time I started reading them around 2004.