What will take SOB's place?

Dill

^It's probably just the natural aging of Arrow coasters. I'd prefer to keep Adventure Express' track the way it is now. It's perfect (to me).

...although it WOULD be nice to see them do something new with the final lift before the station. I always get hyped up at that part. I doubt those trains are capable of it without modification but a 90 degree drop would be awesome right out of that lift... Just a thought.

Then how on Earth would the train get back to the station?! :P The reason for having it turn into the station after a lift hill is quite obvious: What goes down, must come up. The train drops down out of the station an utilizes its terrain very well, but the terrain consists of many valleys and steep drop offs, so you are below the station at almost all points of the ride. You need to get back to the station, no?

Would you rather have a boring, unthemed lift like Ninja at Six Flags Magic Moutain that turns into the station or would you prefer one with theme?

Then how on Earth would the train get back to the station?! :P The reason for having it turn into the station after a lift hill is quite obvious: What goes down, must come up. The train drops down out of the station an utilizes its terrain very well, but the terrain consists of many valleys and steep drop offs, so you are below the station at almost all points of the ride. You need to get back to the station, no?

Would you rather have a boring, unthemed lift like Ninja at Six Flags Magic Moutain that turns into the station or would you prefer one with theme?

I understand your point but I just think a little more thrilling section would o nicely at that part. They could then use a themed launch(dynamite? Mine collapse?) to get back up to the station. Although that's likely never going to happen its a pretty neat idea, no?

Actually, to me, it doesn't sound like a cool idea. =P My Express is perfect the way it is. Isn't the main part of the attraction thrilling enough? Also, the Express was never meant to be "thrilling", but a family attraction that everyone can enjoy together.

• Like 1

^It's probably just the natural aging of Arrow coasters. I'd prefer to keep Adventure Express' track the way it is now. It's perfect (to me).

...although it WOULD be nice to see them do something new with the final lift before the station. I always get hyped up at that part. I doubt those trains are capable of it without modification but a 90 degree drop would be awesome right out of that lift... Just a thought.

Although It would be so cool for Dill's idea to happen, Im gonna have to agree with the crypt. Plus Most people ride it because practicly everyone in the family can ride it. If it had that 90 degree drop I know my mom wouldnt ride it. :(

• Like 3

Although It would be so cool for Dill's idea to happen, Im gonna have to agree with the crypt. Plus Most people ride it because practicly everyone in the family can ride it. If it had that 90 degree drop I know my mom wouldnt ride it. :(

Maybe not a drop, but how about a double helix! That'd be fun with a launch

That is what I would do if I was going to build a replacement ride. I would want bids on the cost of tearing it down and the cost of building the new ride and other expenses related to it. I only have X amount of dollars in addition to other improvements for other parts of the chain.